The Talk Part 2

***Warning Graphic Content***

" There's more. Is about Zack. Please don't snap at me okay. Let me finish."

" Okay. I will listen."

" I've been looking for him. I want to talk to him. Clearly he has something against me and I have no idea why. Remember Amy from fourth?"

" Amy Scott?"

" Yeah. She sent me that letter you saw the other day. She's going to be my temporary girlfriend."

She crossed her arms and stayed quiet waiting for me to finish.

" Well more like fake girlfriend. She knows where Zack is and she will only tell me if I agree to help her with her parents. She wants to make them believe she doesn't like guys so they stop trying to get her to marry Cody Everest. So I agreed to be her girlfriend.

" Absolutely not." She walked towards me and suddenly kissed me. She grabbed one of my arms and the other arm wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to her.

I had to admit this was a real turn on. So I let her lead. I wasn't much of a bottom but I could get used to it.

We walked backwards as she deepened the kiss. Her tongue seductively teased my lip and she bit my lip roughly causing my eyes to squeeze shut. We collided with the bed and she was on top of me. He hands slowly moved from my waist to my inner thigh making me moan.

" Cass." I tried to speak but she sealed my lips with a kiss.

This woman was driving me crazy.

She kept caressing my inner thigh sending tingles to my core. I felt myself getting very wet just from her touch. I gotta say her  jealousy rage is actually really hot.

She stopped.

" Crap I'm sorry this is wrong." She attempted to get up but I held her.

" Cass just kiss me and shut up." I brought my hands around her neck and brought her down to my lips.

I felt her getting really loose and he once again I felt her hands all over me as we kissed. I tugged at her shirt and helped her take it off. I couldn't contain it. I tried to take control but she pinned me to the bed.

" I don't think so." She smiled seductively. " Stay right there." She tugged at my pants and I wiggled it off. She took my shirt off in the process leaving me in only my undergarments. Good thing I was wearing something semi sexy. I was wearing a black set with a little lace.

" You are so beautiful." She scanned me which made me feel a little embarrassed. I was used to compliments but coming from someone I care about felt a little more intimate.

She wore a white laced bra that's not what caught my eye though. She had various scars. They looked like knife wounds and others I could not Identify she always wore long sleeves to school so you could never tell other wise. There was the time that I saw her with very revealing clothing but these wounds weren't in her arms they covered her chest and back mostly. You really couldn't tell unless you where as close as me.

I wanted to know how she got those but maybe it should be something for her to bring up herself. She was beautiful regardless. Her toned and slim figure stood out she was almost perfect.

" Is it okay?" She asked.

I wasn't sure what she was asking until I noticed I'm damn near naked so she probably meant if it was okay for her to keep going in other words we where about to have sex. No one had ever asked me if it was okay. Mostly we where all just horny teenagers. That's the difference she's mature and wanted to know if I consented. So is this not just sex for her? Is it something more? Wrapped in my thoughts I didn't answer.