Distraction

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT!!

I was home now. I dialed Nikki because she had mentioned there was a party today. I needed a distraction I don't know why I almost told her my story and I was pissed at myself. I don't let anyone in so why was I feeling so different about a girl I literally just met.

" Hey I need a distraction." I stated. "I'm ok so please don't ask."

" Yes ma'am looks like we are gonna party then!" She squealed. She liked when I went to parties willingly.

"Okay pick you up at 9. We are taking my Mustang." I could hear her beamed through the phone she loved the car. My mom has gotten me that for my Sixteenth birthday or was it dad? Who knows he never shows up on my birthday. I would be lucky if I ever get so say hello once a month.

" Okay! See you then."

"Bye"

We hung up and I decided to take a nap we had about five hours before we had to leave.

I woke up feeling groggy it was now Eight so I needed to quickly shower and go. Mom is always at the hospital so I texted her and let her know I was coming back late. She never minded when I stayed out she just needed to know where I was at. I was always responsible enough to not drive while drinking and such. I had to text her every hour to make sure I was okay my Arrhythmia is a big deal so she has keep tabs on me. She also told me to let Cassandra know. I feel like she's my babysitter or something.

I decided on a little make up and my natural hair and skinny black jeans with black boots and a blue v- neck. with a leather black jacket. I always wore leather especially now that it's chilly. It was mid October now and snow was soon to come.

I quickly hurried down knowing that I had to hurry. The door was through the living room. I spotted Cassandra working on papers in the living room. She looked so cute with glasses I'd never seen her wear those. She had her hair in a messy bun. She was wearing a gray hoodie and black sweats. She still managed to look beautiful no matter what.

" Going out?" She peered through her glasses as she leaned back on the sofa and sipped on here coffee.

" Yeah. I told mom. She told me to let you know I was coming back late." I blushed. It felt awkward that I had to let her know.

"Have fun and be careful." She smiled.

" I will. Thanks."

Her smile literally never gets old. I suddenly felt the need to stay. It was the weekend though I wanted to have fun and it seemed like she was busy besides she probably doesn't want to spend time with me.

I went to the garage and unraveled the beauty. My 1960s Mustang Jet black. It was in mint condition.

I got in a turned the key hearing the roar of the engine. God it sounded like heaven. I liked going fast not going to lie and that's exactly what I did. I soon reached Nikki's.

She hopped in and we headed to the party. She didn't pester me about Cassandra so that's nice. She knew things where weird and that was enough for her.

As soon as we got to the party I noticed the house full of cars. It seemed like the whole school was here. It was one of the jocks that threw it. His parents are loaded so they had a pool and a game room and obviously a lot of alcohol. I could already see kids drunk and stumbling all over.

" Hey Ari! Nikki!" Jessica was approaching us. She was the cheerleader captain. She was okay and we didn't mind her. She was also beautiful and her parents where loaded. She had a perfect body and long blonde hair. Slim face the typical cheerleader. She was bitchy sometimes but it was okay we all have the inner bitch.