Date

I found myself at Sally's. I was on time like never. I was here to tell Amy I didn't feel the same way. I was to wrapped up in my family issues and I didn't need anyone else to be in harms way. It was already hard enough avoiding Cass. I mostly went to class and kept quiet. On car rides we stayed quiet. I was still on punishment for skipping school so I had to ride to school with her but she said nothing. We just didn't speak. We occasionally made eye contact but I was starting to think she had finally gave up on trying to talk to me. I felt horrible for icing her out but what else could I do?

" Hey, Ari."

" Oh hey." She startled me.

" Sorry for running late. Did you wait long?"

" No I just got here." I smiled.

" Should we order." She said as she sat down.

" No. I'm sorry I won't be staying long. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I don't feel the same."

" Oh no. Hun it's okay." She smiled.

" So the rumors are true huh?"

" What rumors?"

" You fell in love?" She laughed.

" What? Me? Fall in love? No way." I laughed.  "You got me all wrong."

" You just rejected me like a human being. Typically you would jump at the chance to play."

" I'm just going through a lot. It doesn't mean that wouldn't jump." I winked.

Crap was it that obvious? Maybe if I dated Amy all of that would stop. What if someone found out about Cass but can I really just break this girl's heart?Typically I wouldn't care but she's right. I have changed and I care.

" Hey don't worry your secret is safe with me." She smiled.

Amy was actually super gorgeous. Brunettes weren't normally my style but I had to say she was a different kind of sexy. A smart sexy. She was slim colored eyes and Long hair. She wore nerdy glasses. She would look even better without them I bet.

I reached over the table and took her glasses off. I wanted to test my theory. I was right. She was damn gorgeous.

" Crap sorry. I just wanted to see something."

She blushed uncontrollably. She snatched the glasses back and put me back on pretty quick.

" Woah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything."

" No I'm sorry Is not that. She looked down."

Her colored cheeks went back to normal. I wondered if she had some kind of problem. She blushed quite a lot even if she was flattered.

" You can't stare at people can you? That's why you wear glasses."

She nodded.

" Please don't tell anyone." She said desperately. " Is already hard as it is. A girl like you wouldn't understand."

" What do you mean a girl like me?"

" You have everything. Money, looks popularity. You are practically perfect." She explained.

I couldn't contain my laugh. This girl hard it all wrong but she's right that's what everyone sees.

" what's so funny?" She asked puzzled.

"Well since I know your secret. I'll tell you one of mine."

" I'm in love with my teacher." I whispered.