I love you and no one else- multiple

At Emerald high, there was a black hedgehogs by the name of Shadow. He was known for stealing the hearts of just about every girl in school, but he never seemed to get the heart he wanted. There was a group of girls that seemed completely uninterested in him. Amy Rose, Rouge the bat, Tikal the echidna, and finally Blaze the cat.

Amy wasn't interested in him, because she was already in love with his younger brother, Sonic. Rouge, like him, was a taker of hearts, but was only interested in his friend Knuckles. Tikal appeared to have a crush on the youngest of the hedgehog brothers, Silver. But, Blaze seemed completely uninterested and didn't appear to have feelings for anyone. The she-cat made sure that she was the only one who knew of her true feelings and she planned on keeping that way.

The hedgehog brothers, plus Knuckles were gathered around their lockers. They watched the people pass by, waiting for the group of girls to walk by before they went to the parking lot for there free period. A group of girls did approach them, just not the ones they wanted.

This group consisted of the most popular, hottest girls in the school and each one wanted one of the hedgehogs and echidna. There was Crystal, a bright white hedgehog girl with sea blue eyes, long quills that flopped back to appear as hair, she wore a blue tank top, short jean shorts and blue platform shoes. Lien-Da, Knuckles ex girlfriend that wanted him back, she has on a navy blue pantsuit. Ruby, a red hedgehog with shiny purple eyes and short quills that covered half her face, and she wore a crimson top with a black leather jacket and pants, as well as black boots. Then, there was Sapphire, she had dark blue fur and her quills were the same style as Sonic's, but longer and wavier. She wore a dark violet strapless shirt and short skirt with matching heels. All of their faces caked in makeup.

"Hey there hot stuff." Sapphire greeted Sonic with a flirty smile, leaning into him. "How is my man doing in this fine day?"

"First off, I'm not your man. Second, I'll be doing better without you on me." Sonic replied as he gently pushed her off of him.

"Oh you jokester." Sapphire giggled as Sonic rolled his eyes. "Come on, I'm the most beautiful girl, your the hottest guy. We would be the perfect couple."

"Sorry, but I'm not interested." Sonic admitted.

Sapphire laughed and said "Oh, your so funny, one of the many things I like about you. You will fall for me one day, and we both know it."

Next to Sonic at the same time, Ruby was also flirting with Shadow. "Hi Shadow, what do you say after school that we head over to my place?"

"No." Shadow said simply as he tried to look around her, not at all trying to hide his disinterest.

Ruby frowned but a mischievous smile crept up her lips.

Next was Knuckles, Lien-Da was trying to talk him into getting back together.

"Knuckles, please, I miss you. I still love you and I want to get back together." Lien-Da begged.

"I'm sorry Lien-Da, but I can't. After you broke up with me, I moved on and I just can't go back with you." Knuckles responded.

Lien-Da glared at him angrily, for she knew exactly who he had moved on to, but the echidna girl wouldn't let it happen.

Meanwhile, Crystal was all over Silver. "Come on Silver, please, please please. It will be fun. We can have so much fun! I'm making It easy for you, I'm the one asking you out so all you have to do is say yes."

"Sorry, but no." Silver answered uncomfortably.

Crystal crossed her armed and pouted but then she heard the girls coming and saw her change to ruin any possibly he would have with Tikal.