Blue- Sonamy

The well know hero of Mobius, Sonic the hedgehog was out on a run in the forest. He had ran away from Amy just hours ago and was trying to get over his annoyed nerves.

'Hu when will she stop with the fangirl stuff. I'm sick of it, she is so annoying.' Sonic thought as he continued to run.

"You should be nicer to her." Said a female voice.

He stopped suddenly and looked around to try to find the one who spoke. "Who's there?" Sonic questioned squinting his eyes as he gazed around his surroundings.

Then suddenly a female lynx in a simple crimson red dress that reached her feet, as well as a wine colored cape, and she held a black staff with a round jewel at the top. She looked unhappy, Sonic noticed and figured she wanted something from him.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Sonic asked crossing his arms.

"You should be nicer to Amy." The Lynx stated ignoring his questions.

"What?" Sonic replied.

"She really cares about you a lot." The Lynx said.

Sonic rolled his eyes and remarked sarcastically "Yeah, of course she does."

The Lynx frowned and stared at him thinking about something. Then she started to hover over the ground and Sonic jumped in surprise. "You will see." She said and the jewelon the staff started to glow. Sonic watched in awe as she waved the staff leaving a trail of sparkles. Unfortunately, the she then swung at Sonic's head. BANG!

"Ow! What was that for?" Sonic wined rubbing the spot she hit.

She didn't answer she just swung again and this time he was knocked unconscious. "Finally." She said then cast a spell on the unconscious hedgehog transforming him.

Meanwhile a couple minutes later there was a knock at Amy Rose's house. She opened the door but there was no one there, just a basket full of blankets with a note stuck to it. Amy grabbed the note and read it to herself.

The note read~ please take care of me. I'm lonely and need a home.

Amy looked back at the basket and saw it was moving up and down like something breathing. She pulled the blanket off a little and saw a cute, little, dark blue choa asleep in the basket.

"Awww." Amy squeaked quietly not to wake the sleeping choa.

She brought the basket inside and set the choa on a pillow on a chair, covering it with a blanket. Amy smiled at the choa for a few moments then when to the kitchen to finish copying and fixing recipes that she was working on before the knock.

A few hours later Sonic woke up and rubbed his head where the Lynx girl hit him. 'Man that hurt' he thought as he sat up continuing to rub his head. Then he opened his eyes and saw he was not in the forest or at his house but he was in a house. And it looked familiar. 'Where am I?' Sonic thought again as he looked around. Then he looked down and saw his arms only it wasn't his arms. They were the arms of a choa. 'What is going on! Why do I look like a choa?' Sonic panicked in his mind.

Then Amy came out of the kitchen and walk up to him. He didn't notice until she spoke. "Hi there little guy, I'm glad your awake." Amy said with a smile and reached her hand up to pet him.

'Oh no not her!' Sonic screamed in his mind. He saw her hand coming and backed away from it.

When Amy saw him back away she pulled her hand back and a hurt look came across her features for a second. "I'm sorry Blue. You don't know me and I understand that you don't trust me."