Pool party- multiple

A pink hedgehog enters the high school cafeteria of Seven Emeralds High, in her uniform of a white shirt, red tie, blue skirt, and black shoes, with a tray of food in hand, looking for her table in the crowd of teenagers. Then she saw the wave of one of her friends signaling for her to come over. She smiled and walked up to her table, taking her seat.

Next to her was an orange, cute, sweet, echidna that had a love for history. She was very kind, wanted everyone to be at peace and a little naive. She does what she can to solve problems and arguments to the best of her ability. Her name is Tikal.

Across from her, was a purple cat that was as serious as she was attractive, which was very. Not that she showed it off, in fact, she didn't like to. She is quite conservative, even in a swimsuit. She was quite and carefree yet as passionate as her name would imply. Her name is Blaze.

But there was one member of the group that had not arrived yet. "Where is Rouge?" Amy Rose asked her friends.

"She is here, I saw her in class today." Tikal replied.

"She's probably around gathering her daily gossip." Blaze added, knowing the bat and her mischievous attitude.

As if on cue the white bat came zooming up to the table. "You will never believe what I heard." Rouge said.

"That another guy has confessed he loves your new swimsuit?" Blaze questioned with sarcasm. Rouge glared at the she-cat but Blaze ignored it and just gave a blank stare in return.

The bat and cat argued often because of how different they were and how opposite their opinions were. Although, despite their bickering, they were good friends and would help each other when needed.

Rouge rolled her eyes as she sat down and remarked "No, but my swimsuits are super cute, thank you for noticing."

"Those strips of fabric you call a swimsuit are not cute." Blaze argued glaring at Rouge.

"Blaze, Rouge?" Tikal tried to interject.

Amy gave a sigh and asked "Ok, Rouge what did you hear?" To defuse the growing tension.

Rouge looked back at the group "What? Oh, oh right! I heard...the Hedgechidna boys are coming here." Rouge said excited. Amy's eyes grew wide by this news.

The Hedgechidnas boys brought back a lot of memories for the four girls. The Hedgechidnas were four boys, one echidna and three hedgehog brothers. Despite Knuckles not being a blood brother, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver still saw him as one and Vic-versa. They met in middle school and were friends, not at all of them would admit it, and some secret feelings developed between them.

"What?" Amy questioned not believing it.

"Yeah, and I might have snuck a peek at their schedules. I have gym, Math, and English with the red head." Rouge said.

"Of course you did." Blaze stated.

"What time will they be here?" Tikal asked but Amy was silent. She didn't believe that her middle school crush would be back in her life.

"They will be here tomorrow! Can you believe it, isn't it exciting!" Rouge exclaimed hovering a bit above the floor. "I can't wait to see Knuckie again."

Amy blushed a bright pink at the thought. 'HE will be here tomorrow. I wonder if he will remember me?' Amy thought.

"All you do is pester him." Blaze declared to the bat.

"Hey, it's fun to see him flustered, he looks so cute and don't act like you're not excited to see them too." Rouge said accusingly pointing at the purple cat.