Unplanned confession- sonamy

So one day in the forest in a clearing Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, and Rouge were relaxing. Amy and Rouge were leaning against a near by tree while Sonic and Knuckles were trying to figure out if they should leave or bring lunch back. Rouge glanced at Amy who had her eyes closed enjoying the peace but Rouge had an idea. Amy might be mad at her for a bit but this needed to happen.

"So Amy" Rouge started gaining Amy's attention. "Do you like anyone? And I don't mean as a friend I mean LIKE like."

Amy blushed a light pink and looked the ground in front of her and stuttered "n..no I..I d...don't."

Rouge smirked and replied "Not even Sonic T. hedgehog, I've seen the way you look at him."

Amy blushed a little darker and shook her head no "no I don't like him that way."

"Really you never thought of him...hugging you, holding you, kissing you, or confessing his undying love for you."

"No I haven't!" Amy said now a little annoyed by Rouge's pestering.

"Are you sure? Absolutely positive?" Rouge asked still smirking. She knew it was about to come out and probably loudly.

"You know what your right I do like him!" Amy exclaimed just under a yell. "No I love him! He is the sweetest, kindest, handsomest, and greatest guy I've ever meet! I do wish and think about him hugging me and holding me and kissing me! Are you happy now Rouge!"

"Yes." Rouge said smiling then continued "Now you need to go over there and tell him before someone else snags him."

"But...what if he doesn't feel the same" Amy said in a whisper.

"Uuu girls you know I can here you?" Sonic said looking at them.

Amy's face turned darker than beat red if that was even possible. 'Oh no he...he heard everything. He must think I'm some crazy fan-girl.' She turned to face him walking backwards into the forest as she spoke. "Oh yeah about that don't worry about it. I'll...I'll go..you won't have to see this crazed fan-girl again." And with that she disappeared into the forest without giving him a chance to speak.

"Amy wait!" Sonic said but it was too late she was out of sight. Sonic then heard a giggle come form Rouge and looked at her. "What's so funny?"

"You." Rouge said when she stopped giggling.

"What about me?" Sonic asked looking confused.

"Do you feel the same?" Rouge asked knowing the answer. Sonic blushed at her question and Rouge smiled bigger. "Well then go after her and tell her." Sonic stood there for a moment then nodded and ran into the forest. Rouge looked at Knuckles who just watched the whole think unfold. She motioned for him come with her finger and he obeyed. Once he was in front of her she took his hand and said "let's give them some privacy and go have something to eat I'm famished."

Back in the forest Amy had stopped walking and leaned her back against a tree then slowly slid down till she was sitting. She put her arms on her knees and her head resting on her arms hiding her face.

She stayed like that not daring to move she just thought of what she just did. 'I can't believe I just said that and now he knows. He'll never feel the same way about me.' Then she felt a gust of wind pass her and knew exactly what caused it and hoped it wouldn't come back but it did.

"Amy" Sonic said happy to have found her but she didn't respond. "What wrong? Why did you run off like that?"

Amy didn't lift her head so her voice was muffled by her by her legs and arms "mecuse ull meverr mel da ame."

"What?" Sonic asked not quite able to make out what she said. She still didn't lift her head as she responded and it came out the same. "What?" Sonic asked again.

Amy's head shoot up , looked him right in the face and she said a bit louder "Because you'll never feel the same!" After Amy said that she dropped her head a little to look at the ground.

"Now Amy-" Sonic started but Amy interrupted.

"Please just forget it Sonic. Forget I said anything and that you heard anything. Can it go back to the way it was before?" Amy asked still avoiding looking at him directly.

"But I don't want things to go back to the way they were Ames" Sonic said a little bit of pleading in his voice.

Amy looked up at him shocked "what? What did you say?"

Sonic looked at her sincerely and replied "I want to be with you Amy Rose. You are the sweetest, kindest, strongest, and most beautiful girl I've ever met. I love you."

Amy felt like she was about to cry tears of joy but she held them back and responded "oh Sonic T. Hedgehog thank you." Then Amy hugged him. He was not really surprised by the hug and gladly hugged her back.

Sonic pulled away after a few minutes and blushed slightly as an idea came to his mind. "Uu hey Ames... I was wondering...if it was alright...could we..." Amy just watched him struggle to ask what ever he was trying to ask but then he said "aw what the heck." And that's when he did it. He pulled her in until his lips collided with her's. He kissed her with as much love he could put in to it. Amy was so surprised at first but it subsided quickly and turned into pure joy and happiness kissing him with the same amount of love in return.

After a long while of kissing they decided to pause for the time being and get some lunch because although they hungered for each others love their stomachs hungered for some food.

THE END!