Heart over mind- multiple

Sonic, Knuckles, Silver, Tails, Amy, Bell, Rouge, Tikal, Blaze, and even Cream were in the middle of a fight against Shadow. However, these wasn't the Shadow they knew because he was under Eggman's control, thanks to a new chip of the evil doctors own creation. Eggman himself was watching the struggle of the Sonic crew against their friend, and he smiled evilly at how well his plan was working. They all tried to get close enough to take the chip off of him but he would knock them away with even more focus then normal.

"We have to get that thing off him!" Bell the bunny (a character I made up) shouted shooting her crossbow at Shadow. He caught the bow with easy and snapped it in two.

"We're trying Hun. It's hard enough trying to tell him when he's wrong, you think this will be any easier." Rouge stated as she flew into the air.

"Rouge is right, he is hard enough to beat when he is in control. Who knows what that mind is capable of when it's not his." Silver added.

'Mind...mind...hmmmm...' Bell thought. But a red beam of chaos interrupted her thought as she jumped out of the way. Then she somersaulted forward and took aim, then an idea came to her, she froze in thought again.

"Bell!" Amy shouted. Then before the sphere hit the bunny Amy smacked it away with her hammer. "What are you doing? You need to focus!" Amy scolded. B

Bell shook her head and replied "Sorry, but I have an idea."

"We' try anything, what is it?" Tails asked.

"All the girls need to attack him at once." Bell said pointing at Shadow.

"What?!" The Sonic crew exclaimed shocked.

"Trust me I need to see something." Bell said.

The girls reluctantly agreed and got into position to attack, readying their weapon or power of choice. Bell payed close attention to what happened next. The girls charged all at once and there was a hesitation before Shadow unleashed a field of chaos knocking them back. That was the first hesitation Bell had seen in this fight and a plan started to form, but she would need more time.

"You ok Ames?" Sonic said as he caught Amy before she hit the ground.

"Yeah I'm good, thanks Soniku." Amy said with a smile but jumped to her feet remembering what they were in the middle of.

Rouge and Cream caught themselves with their wings and ears and floated in the air before landing. Tikal and Blaze where caught by Silver's telekinesis so they won't hit the ground.

"Thanks Silver." Tikal said gratefully.

"Yeah, thanks." Blaze added without much emotion.

Silver nodded setting them down on there feet gently. Bell fired another arrow at Shadow and Knuckles followed suit, throwing as many punches as he could get.

"Hey, I have a another plan." Bell started but got sever glares in return. "It will work, I just need the girls and some time. You boys think you can handle it?"

"Your sure this will work?" Cream asked hopefully, not liking that they are forced to fight a friend.

"Yes. This will work, I'm sure of it. Are you boys up for it?" Bell asked again.

Sonic gave a thumbs up and said "You got it." Then he spin dashed at Shadow.

"Come on, we need to hurry!" Bell urged.

So Cream flapped her ears and grabbed Amy's hands and took flight, Rouge grabbed hold of Tikal's hands and also took flight. Blaze lit two small flames under her feet to take flight and grabbed Bell's hands before joining the others.