Their moment- Sonamy/ slight Khanally

At the altar stood a blue hedgehog in a white tux waiting for the chipmunk princess to enter in her beautiful wedding dress. The music stated, signaling the flower girls, bridesmaids, and finally the bride. Cream looked so cute in her blue flower girl outfit as she spread rose petals in the aisle. Bunnie and Nicole soon followed, walking gracefully toward the altar. Then came princess Sally Acorn in a stunning wedding dress walking toward the altar with her father. Sonic smiled at the sight of her beauty but he did not care for her, at least not that way. Which was good because this was not his wedding, he was only the best man. Sally arrived at the altar and took the hands of her groom, Money Kahn. They said their vows with smiles on their faces then kissed to seal the marriage. Amy kept her eyes on Sonic from her seat, worried that he still had feelings for Sally and would lose it. He didn't he just had a smile on his face as he watched the ceremony unfold.

The reception started and everyone was enjoying themselves. Some were dance while others were talking or off in the corner by themselves. Amy was by one of the snack tables sipping some lemonade. She kept glancing at Sonic as he leaned against the wall watching everything.

'Why am I so worried? He wouldn't do anything to ruin this happy moment. He wants her to be happy and...he will always care' Amy gave a sigh and looked out the window, it was raining.

She continued to stare at the rain, it's drops splashing down to the earth and glass door. She set her cup down and started to walk to the door as if she was in a trance. She opened the door and stepped outside and continued to walk in the rain. The rain soaked her quills, elbow length gloves, light purple dress, and heels. Amy didn't care she just took off her heels and gloves, set them aside, and began to twirl in the rain.

Back inside Sonic was leaned against a wall watching and thinking to himself 'it's great to see Sally finally found someone special. Also that everyone is having a great time Tails, Silver, Knuckles, Cream, Tikal, Rouge, Bunnie, Antoine, Rotor, Nicole, even Blaze, and Shadow. Wait where did Amy go?'

Sonic took a second look around the room and nothing. So he asked Cream and Blaze if they had seen her. Nothing. He walked around to make sure she wasn't just in some corner relaxing. He passed by the door and saw something pink out of the corner of his eye. Sonic fully turned and saw Amy out in the pouring rain. He ran out to her in the ran using his tux jacket as an umbrella.

"Amy! What are you doing out here? Come back inside." Sonic said as he pulled her back under the cover by the door.

Amy slipped out of his grasp and playfully ran around giggling. "Hahaha catch me if you can." Amy said.

Sonic was a little surprised by her behavior, she was acting like a kid. "Amy if you don't get out of the ran you will catch a cold." Amy didn't seem to care she just twirled and twirled again as she giggled. Sonic once again grabbed her hand this time tighter and dragged her to the cover over the doors. "Amy what has gotten into you?" Sonic asked once they were safe from the rain.

Amy giggled and with her ungloved hands she cupped his face, pulled him down to her level, then kissed him right on the lips. Sonic's eyes shot open not expecting Amy to kiss him in that moment. Before Sonic had time to act Amy pulled away with a dark blush on her cheeks. She was out of her weird trance and realized what she just did.

"Sorry." Amy muttered as she grabbed her gloves and heels and ran inside without another word to nervous to say anything else. She ran into the bathroom to be alone and dry off as mush as she could.

'I can't believe that happened. I kissed Sonic the hedgehog, I kissed him.' Amy thought as she sat on the bathroom counter drying her quills.

Then someone came into the bathroom, it was none other than the bride. "Hey Amy, what are you doing in here?"

Amy blushed and didn't look at her. "I kissed Sonic." Amy said.

"What?" Sally asked surprised although she wasn't sure why, with Amy's known love for Sonic.

"I kissed Sonic but this time...I wasn't myself. I was in some weird trance or something." Amy replied now looking at her.

Sally nodded letting her know she heard. "So what's the problem, do you regret kissing him?"

"No! Of course not...I mean...I did enjoy it but...it wasn't mutual and I wish it was." Amy said a bit sad.

Sally thought for a moment before she answered "you know I have always wanted to ask you about your feelings for Sonic. I mean I know why I did but I never knew why you do."

"Because...he's so good and wonderful and heroic and brave and handsome and kind to everyone. He's just an amazing person and I want that." Amy said.

"Well-" Sally started to say but was interrupted.

"Mrs. Sally it's time for your dance with Mr. Kahn." Cream said from the door then disappeared to go join the others.

"I have to go but Amy don't give up hope on him or your love." Sally said as she hurried out the door.

"She rights." Amy gave a sigh then got off the counter and walked out of the bathroom.

Meanwhile while Amy was in the bathroom Sonic was still outside leaning against a wall, slowly going over what just happened. 'Amy, she kissed me. She has such soft hands' he thought as he touched the spot were her hands had been. 'And her lips' Sonic then placed a hand over his mouth 'they're so warm and smooth...' Sonic continued to lean on the wall taking in the event that happened only a moment ago. After a few more minutes he stood up straight and went back inside to look for Amy. He saw her exit the bathroom her quills still a little damp. He ran up to her and said "hey Ames."

"Hi Sonic" Amy started with a smile. "Listen I'm really sorry about what happened Sonic. Can you please forgive me?"

Sonic smiled to himself, for he had other ideas. "Sure, I'll forget you, on one condition."

"What is it?" Amy asked a little nervous as to what his request might be.

"You have to dance with me." Sonic answered holding out his hand.

Amy was shocked by this, and figured there was some catch. She looked over Sonic's shoulder to see a slow dance had just started. "It's a slow dance Sonic." Amy stated expecting him to suddenly decline the offer but he didn't.

"I know." Was Sonic's reply as he took her hand and walked into the dance floor.

They were the last ones to get to the dance floor for Tails and Cream, Knuckles and Rouge, Antoine and Bunnie, Silver and Tikal, Shadow and Blaze, and Sally And Ken were in the middle of the floor. Amy didn't know what to do, usually she would have to be the one to get him to dance with her never the other way around. Sonic smiled knowing what she was thinking. He put her hand on his shoulder and held her other hand placing the other on her waist. They began to dance slowly swaying back and forth. Sonic staring at her an affectionate smile on his face, while Amy was to scared to look him in the eye.

'I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming. That's the only explanation for his behavior' Amy thought keeping her eyes glued to his tie.

'She is so beautiful.' Sonic thought. 'That pretty pink hair, dazzling eyes, stunning face, and those lips.'

He stopped moving, as did Amy. She looked up and questioned "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Sonic whispered.

Then he put his whole arm around her and pulled her in so her body was against his. He didn't let go of her other hand as he leaned forward his eyes slower closing and their lips met. Amy was not at all excepting him to kiss her especially now but that didn't stop her from kissing him back. She closed her eyes and didn't question it anymore he was kissing her.

Sally smile to herself as she glanced passed her new husband. "What are you smiling at?" Ken asked her.

"Look behind you." Sally said pointing behind him.

He looked and saw the two hedgehogs enjoying their moment. Ken too smiled happily that they finally found each other.

They parted from their kiss to get some air and Sonic said "I love you Amy."

"I love you too Sonic." Amy said contently then hugged him and began to sway with him.

THE END!!!