Luke imagine

Follow me on Instagram for more imagines! @ad0rejanoskiansx
--------
You have been waiting for ages with your friend in the que for the meet and greet. You had just got last minute tickets so you were both last in the line. Time went by fast as you were now at the door, preparing yourself that you were about to meet the Janoskians. "Are you ready girls?" A tall body guard asked. You both nodded as your friend ran away to Daniel, as you walked. The first person you went to was James, Daniel, Beau, Jai and then Luke. You saved him till last so you could have a longer conversation with him. You wanted to tell him how he saved your life. You walked up to him and jumped up and hugged him wrapping your legs around his waist, his hands clasped together under your bum but then quickly moved up to your back. Gently letting you go you still hugged him and whispered 'thank you so much Luke! You saved my life and I don't know how to thank you enough'. By now tears were running down your cheek, and Luke's thumb swept across your cheeks drying your tears. "Hey, don't cry beautiful. I should be thanking you for how much you have done for us. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys. What's your name?"Luke said softly while playing with the ends of your hair. "Yamna." "Well Yamna, you are so beautiful and I don't want to see you cry okay?" Nodding you looked into his brown chocolate eyes. "Aw! Come give me a hug" Luke lifted you up and spun you around, and at this moment Luke made you feel like a princess. "I love you Yamna. Stay strong beautiful" He kissed your cheek. "I love you too Luke"