when your sick

James; He would bring a few dvds and a mcdonalds along with some ice cream and snacks and you would both have a movie night. He would occasionally try and make you laugh but you couldn't because you would just keep coughing. Later on the night you would fall asleep and he would make sure you were all wrapped up and then go home. 

Jai; You would both go to the pictures to see a romantic movie. Jais hand would never leave yours as your head was placed on his shoulder. He would leave a few kisses on your head and smile at you which would cause you to blush. Then take you out for some ice cream and take you to watch the sunset.

Daniel; You would tell him to make you food every minute and get you a cup of water but he wouldnt mind. You both were sprawled out on the couch watching finding nemo as it was your favourite movie and daniel wouldnt mind watching it. Half way through the movie you both would fall asleep snuggled up agaisnt eachother. 

Beau; Beau would bring you a full bag of sweets and a balloon saying ' get well soon '. You both would lay in bed and with a movie on but you were too busy talking to even pay attention to the film. During the night Beau would do a twitcam and he would tell you to join him and the fans would tell you's how cute you both are and how happy you make him. 

Luke; You would sit on the couch watching your favourite programme when you heard something fall from outside the living room. You grabbed an umberella and quickly opened the door stepping out to see Luke on the floor picking up pieces of glass. " What are you doing here?" You asked, clenching your heart as you tryed to get your breathing pattern to come back again. " I bought you these and wanted to come see how you were feeling" Luke said holding a purple gift bag and a bunch of flowers. You smiled at how sweet he was and you continued to watch your programme with Luke falling asleep beside you.