Beau Brooks Imagine

Requested; "can I have a beau imagine please? My name is Olivia, I have brown hair and blue eyes."

As if it couldn't get any more worse, the rain got heavier and heavier by each step i made. I was heading home from a hard, boring day at school. The usual, when this... Rain came out of nowhere. My hair was soaking considering I didn't have a hood, or a jacket. My uniform was sticking to my body making me shiver more due to the lack of clothing I had on to keep me a little more dry. A loud beeping noise ran through my head, turning round onto the road I seen a black BMW parked next to me, the black tinted windows slowly moving down.
"Do you need a ride or something?" Beau, the quiet boy yet my crush says while squinting his red eyes due to water getting in from the open window. I hesitated for a few seconds before I decided to step into his car. The instant heat risen through my entire body making shivers escape me leaving small goosebumps on my skin. Beau looked over and realised how soaked I was, reached behind to the back seats and rummaged through his school bag bringing out a cardigan. I thanked him and shoved it over my shoulders, my arms told numb to move.
"So um... Where do you stay?"
"Oh yeah it's 3 David avenue" Beau nodded his head before starting his engine and drove off, going through a massive puddle, thank god no one was next to it. We reached my house about a good 5 minutes later and it's just then I realised my skirt wasn't fully down. The cardigan must has moved it up leaving Beau able to see my pants. I looked down and quickly fixed my skirt, but to see Beau bite his lip from the side of my eye.
"It's Olivia right?"
"Yeah."
"Can I come in and um use the bathroom? I'll only be a few minutes." I nodded my head and stepped out from the car, with Beau following behind. No one was in, which thank god I brought my extra set of keys or god knows where I would have gone. As soon as I stepped into my house, a large shove led me to be against the wall and then not long pushed up onto it. Beau kicked the door shut with his foot, as his face was dangerously close to mines. He was the quite boy he isn't suppose to be like this. I was surprised, astonished but a little bit turned on by the look on beaus face and how close we were.
"Beau w-what are you doing?"
"Shh." His index finger came up to my mouth and then slowly traced down my stomach. "A little birdie told me that you have been thinking of me Olivia. And you know what is weird?" His voice barley a whisper, his lips touching my ear as his breath ran down my body making me shiver under his touch. "That I think about you too." Beau winked as he unbuttoned one of the buttons on my now see thorough white shirt. My breathing pattern was going all kinds of weird as I lingered for more of his touch. It's true I have been thinking of him, kissing him... Touching his body. He has this weird obsession over me that I never quite knew why. He got to the last button and then ripped off my shirt, his eyes landing on my white lace bra.
"Beau... Let's go upstairs, I need to get dried first in still soaked from that rain." I smirked as i took his hand and led him up stairs into my room.
"Oh don't worry you will be soaked after I am finished with you."

---------------

First imagine in a while haha. Sorry if it isn't good :-(((