meet and greet

*This is just an imagine and is not related to troublemaker*

-

Lily's P.O.V.

"So are you nervous?" I asked Kayla as I squeezed her sweaty hand. We had waited 3 long years to finally meet the boys and I certainly wasn't going to ruin it for myself by being scared.
"Of course I am." She replied. " we've waited so long for this and I know I'll end up fucking it up for us by saying something wrong I mean look at all the girls here that are much prettier than me!"
I looked up and down the line of girls just as anxious as we were, who wouldn't be if they were meeting the Janoskians? Yeah some of them were pretty but most of them had tried too hard. There were a lot of rumours about the boys so clearly the the fans were making their self as slutty as they could. I sighed. "Kayla don't worry if they really cared they would like us for who we are not what we look like." She nodded and gave me a genuine smile. If only I believed what I just said ..

Beaus P.O.V

"Love you too." I smiled back at the girl standing in front of me. I fought the urge the be physically sick all over the piece of material she thought was long enough to be a 'skirt'. I could literally smell the fake tan like strong curry. Were all of our fans like that? Ew. Me and Daniel gave each other a look of relief as Ronnie told us there were just 2 girls left to meet. "Bring them in." James shouted from the end of the table. The door opened and I couldn't believe it.

Kayla's P.O.V

The doors opened and the 5 boys were sat looking right at is. I felt like I could pass out. They were literally perfect. Like even nicer than in pictures and videos and shit. I started pinching my arm and lily elbowed me signalling me to stop. I was clearly making a fool of myself.

-----------------
My friend made this please comment if u want more of this imagine. I personally think it's good!