Justin Bieber Imagine

"Y/N can you hurry up, my mum is expecting us in the car just now!" You're friend shouted from the bottom of the stairs. You and your friend were suppose to be meeting her cousin she had just found out about. Supposedly he is known worldwide. 

"Alright, im coming." Skipping down the spiral staircase your friends face was full of annoyance. 

"About time. This is my first time meeting my cousin and were late." She stated while you both walked out the door and towards the car. "What a first impression." Youre friend sighed under her breathe. You decided to just not say anything nor cause anything and just stepped in the car and sat there awkawardly.

"So Mrs Hood who is this nephew of your's? And why is he... famous?"

"You will see soon girls." Mrs Hood smirked while looking ahead on the road.

Finally the journey came to an end and we approached to what looks like a hotel. But it wasn't, there was totally no cars for anyone to be staying here, only 1. 

"Alright girls come on, were late as it is!" You and you're friend hurriedly ran up the steps towards the door and you pressed the door bell. A middle aged women answered the door, with a white apron and a sweeping brush in her hand and a shovel in the other. "Hello is Pattie there?" Mrs Hood asked. You skeptically looked over to her seeming to know that name too well. 

"Ah! You must be the hood family! Come in,come in." The women ushered you all in smiling. ""They are in the living room, walk straight up and its on the first room on the left." She pointed while turning around.

"Excuse me, can i go to the bathroom?" You asked while standing nervously.

"Of course my dear, just up there on the right. You wil see it no bother." Nodding your head you followed her instructions but to only bang into someone.

"Watch it." That voice it sounded so familar. Looking up you seen those brown eyes you once were in love with, but once broke your heart. "Y/N?" Justin's voice echoed through the long hallways.

"Justin." You stated with no emotion what so ever. You stood up and was about to walk into the bathroom but he stopped you by putting his hands on you're shoulders. Shurugging it off, you looked at him in disgust.

"What are you doing here?" He had a quizical look on his face. "In my home-"

"Dont act to shocked, im with you're cousin, my friend. Now if you dont mind." You turned around and shut the door of the bathroom. 

You walked into the livingroom to see everyone talking and laughing but your eyes darted to Justin's eyes once again. 

"Hey Y/N! come here" You're friend said. You walked over rolling you're eyes as you seen Justin smirked. "This is Justin Bieber MY cousin." She stated obviously getting a little exicted that her cousin is one of the most known celebrities in the world. 

"Ok. Um listen i dont feel too good, I might just get a taxi home." You tried to sound sick. 

"You were fine when i was talking to you 5 minutes ago. Hm strange." Justin smirked while putting down his food. 

"When were you both talking-"

"Oh me and Y/N bumped into eachother in the hallway, just chatting about our history together." You growled at him while sending you're friend eye contact as trying to say can we leave.

"What history do you both have? And why dont i know?" 

"Oh me and Y/N used to date" Justin smugly said while trying not to laugh. You tried not to cry infrond of them as everything came running back into your head

----------------

SHOULD I DO A PART 2 FOR THIS?

I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS A MIXED IMAGES BECAUSE WHY NOT

AND HOLY FUCK I SAW THE SCRIPT LIVE AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE