Beau imagine

LUKE BROOKS FOLLOWED ME YESTERDAY I NOW HAVE 2/5 :D

-----------------------------

You and Beau have been friends for years now and you have started to develop feelings for him during the years. But there are thousands of girls, prettier girls, tall skiny girls, then theres you the boring quiet yet outgoing girl. Why would he like me? I wonder what would actually happen if i confess my feelings for him. Will he not be friends with me anymore? Will he laugh in my face? Will it ruin our strong friendship we have? Will he say he loves me back? All of these questions im asking are the ones that roam through my head everyday. Those little silly questions get me so so paraniod. Shoving your hair into a ponytale you grabbed your phone, purse and jacket then left the house making sure your door was securely locked. You made your way inside your car and started driving past the neighbourhood.

Looking at the 2 story house in front of you, butterflys began to errupt in your stomach. Knock knock! You chapped the door then began to nervously play with your fingers until someone approached at the door. Not just someone. Your beautiful friend, with the loveliest green eyes ever. And his name is Beau Peter Brooks.

" Come in!" You walked into his house awkwardly but soon been knocked down by someone jumping on you. This was all to familiar. Looking up you saw Luke sitting on you while laughing. You rolled your eyes and attempted to push him off of you, but being small and weak you failed. You looked up at Beau seeing him too laughing at the site infront of him but you done one thing that would make him help you and that was Puppy Eyes.

"Beau can you please help me get him off of me?"

" Dont bother doing that, its not gonna work this time" Beau says reffering to your puppy eyes. You continued doing it until he sighed and walked over to you, pushed Luke off and helped you up.

" Thanks whatever would i do without you?" You say in a posh accent. Beau stood there rolling his eyes but cracked a small smile which caused you to smile to.

"What do you want to do today?" You sat down on the couch thinking of ideas of things to do, Too cold to go outside. No new movies in the cinema. Friends are out with family, only one more thing popped in your head. MOVIE NIGHT

"I Know! Movie night." Jumping up you walked over to the cabinet where all the dvds were kept and began going through them. 5 minutes of pure boredness you found the perfect movie. A walk to remember.

Both of yous are snuggled on a couch with hundreds of sweets, food and juice surrounding you. You were currently laying on Beaus lap while crying you heart out, It was the part were Landon finds out Jamie has Leukeima. Where as Beau was just staring at the tv not atal shedding a tear.

When the movie finished one thing kept bugging you. A very important one. One that may ruin everything you and Beau have. Should i tell him that i love him? Shifing off his lap you sat up straight with your legs crossed looking right at Beau beautiful green eyes.

" Beau i-i have something t-to tell yo-ou"

" Okay so tell me?" Smiling as if it was nothing, But really it was really really hard to tell him. why? because im scared of what his reaction might be,

"em... i-i-i I H-ha-"

" Just spit it out Y/N" Beau interupted you starting to get a little bit impatient. Its now or never right? Well here it goes.

" B-beau i L-love y-you" Looking down not meeting his eyes or face.

" Okay?" confused as ever he was still smiling. Maybe hes taking it the wrong way?

"No i... I love Y-you more than a f-friend, b-bestfriend" Thats when his facial expression changed. I know i shouldnt have told him, iv just ruined everything, im so stupid! " I-i shouldnt have s-said that. I m-mean who would l-like me? Iv just ruined e-everything. I-im so stu-" Lips were pressed against your ones totally by suprise. But then you realised Beau was kissing you, Your crush was actually kissing you. Kissing back he smiled against the kiss the pulled away leaning his head on yours and looking into your eyes,

" I love you too Y/N, since the first time we met. I just hadnt really had the guts to tell you" Letting a few happy tears escape your eyes he cupped your cheeks in his hand, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears he pecked your lips one more time before saying the words that you could hear him say all day long. 3 strong words. " I love you" Then kissed your nose. "I love you so much Y/N"