The troublemaker {luke Brooks} part 9

"No, no, NO!" Luke said from the other side of the room while you were practising shooting a gun at a manikin. " Don't use one hand use two. Like this" He came over and grabbed both of your hand, placed them in the gun correctly then put his on top of yours pointing the weapon directly at the manikin. Is it wrong that I felt a tad bit of sparks when he touched me? I mean come on I have only known him for a limited of days it's quite impossible to have a crush on him. Shaking the thoughts away you looked down at both of your hands and actual thought that they fit together. Like a puzzle.
A loud bang disturbed your thoughts making you jump, your eyes soon landed on a manikin with a black dusted hole right on the centre of its heart.
"Now that's how you do it" Smiling at himself, obviously proud of his work. " Do you think you can manage it?" You rolled your eyes and was about to grab the gun out of his hands until he put it high in the air so that you can't reach it. Mother-fucker. Thinking of an idea you began walking away reaching for the door handle, when a hand pulled you back.
" Where do you think your going? We Are not done with" He pointed to the manikin standing there a few meters away. " This. Now get back so I can teach you how to fire a damn gun"
"Yeah I would if you wouldn't be so conceited and you actual gave me the gun. I'm not some magician who can magically shoot bullets from my fingers now can I?" You say folding your hands, Luke just rolled his eyes handing you the black weapon. Walking proudly you stood behind the ' x 'marked on the floor meaning you have to stand there when your shooting.
5 minutes past and you still couldn't shoot the bullets anywhere near the targets.
" You know what you can't do it lets do something el-" The bullet landing right on the manikins head creating a loud bang, you put the gun on the table walking past Luke who stood there shocked by what just happened, you smiled and walked out the door in satisfactory.