Matt Espinosa imagine bc why not :-)

The pain was acing, it was unbearable, as your daughter aged 7 just threw a barbie doll at your head. Laughing your daughter picked up the rest of them and put them back in her toy box. You stood up and helped your daughter Chloe with the mess.
"When will daddy be home, mummy?" Chloe asked while playing with her barbie doll he had got her. Chloe's face saddened when she mentioned him, she never really gets to see him as he is always busy.
"I don't know sweetie. But do you want to play hide and seek before daddy gets home?" Chloe bounced up with excitement and jumped up and down.
"Mummy go and count and I'll hide." Chloe said just before she raced off finding a hiding spot. You brought you're phone out of your back pocket and seen no text or missed calls from Matt.
"Ready or not, here i come!" You shouted while walking about the house, looking in every spot. "Where could Chloe be?" You heard soft little giggles coming the room beside you. "Is she..." You opened the door to the hall cupboard which blankets and towels were kept. "...in here?" Seeing no-one, you closed the door and turned around to only bang into Matt.
"Jesus! Matt you can't just walk up to someone like that! You can give them a heart attack!" You explained with your hand over your heart.
"But you didn't." Matt remarked while smirking. You sarcastically laughed and walked the opposite way. "Where is Chloe?"
"I don't know"
"You don't know? What do you mean you don't know? You were supposed to be watching her! What wer-"
"Jesus! No Matt. We're playing hide and seek, since someone was late." Emphasising someone. "One again." Turning around you continued to look for Chloe when you seen her running towards you.
"I heard daddy, where is he?" Pointing over to him she ran over and jumped into his arms. "I missed you daddy." Matt hugged her for dear life as her small petite arms went around his neck and her head lay on his shoulder. Matt spun around, letting small laughs erupt from Chloe's mouth.
"I missed you too baby." You smiled as you trudged over to the kitchen to make dinner. "Where do you think you're going?" Matt called at you.
"Um... To make dinner?"
"Oh... I was thinking something like a phone out?" Shrugging you're shoulders you walked over the the couch and collapsed onto it, flicking through the channels. The seat next to you sank down as Matt took your hands. "What's wrong babe?" You let go of his hands.
"Nothing, don't worry." You squeezed a faint smile hoping that he would believe it because the truth is, You're not ok.
"Don't lie to me y/n. I know everything about you and I know you're lying." Matt said with a look on his face I couldn't quite read. You didn't know what to say... Where do You even start? "Y/n , tell me what's wrong."
"You want to know what's wrong Matt? I'm tired and I'm fed up. You're never here anymore, and God knows what you are doing when you're not. You hardly ever see me nor your daughter. Everyday Chloe would asked me 'when is daddy going to be home' and I would lie to her because your lazy ass won't even come home. What are you even doing behind my back Matt? Because I know it isn't work." Looking at a stunned Matt, you're vision began to get blurry as small tears ran down your cheeks. Wiping them away, Matt took both you're hands but you yanked them away. You looked into Matt's eyes which were full of hurt.
"You want to know where I have been? I've been working my ass off to get enough money for us and for this." Matt reached behind him and brought out a small black velvet box. You're heart began to race as your eyes darted from the box then to Matt. "I would never in my entire life think about cheating on you. I love you y/n, always have and always will. It hurts to see you like this and I never want to see you like this ever again. I'm going to be with you and Chloe every single day and I will make sure you both are always happy. I love you so much y/n, and I never want to loose you. Please marry me?" Opening the box revealing the most beautiful diamond ring ever, Matt knelt down on his knee.
"Y-yes." Stunned, Matt slipped the ring on your finger and stood up, lifting you up as your legs went on either side of his body. He spun around placing his soft lips onto your's.
"Mummy? Daddy?" Jumping off Matt you walked over to Chloe and lifted her up sitting her on your side.
"Mummy and daddy are getting married sweetie." A grin appeared on Chloe's face as she hugged you, as a pair of strong arms wrapped around both of you.
"I love you's both so so much." Matt said as he kissed yours and Chloe's head.