The troublemaker { Luke Brooks } part 14

4 months later.

Your pov.

4 months have passed and i guess your all thinking im at my own house right now? Well thats when your wrong. A couple of weeks after the night where we attacked and i was supposedly to watch my back i've been thinking about how fun it is being with Luke and his friends, How intresting it is to do the exact same as them so to state the obvious i am now living with them and apart of their gang.  Luke?  Well me and Luke have gotten pretty close now and we talk alot; were basically really really close friends. But to him were only friends but to me i hope for more. You see i've started to develop feeling for Luke and its really hard to ignore them when im with him everyday. Paul, he's the only one i can open up with, He sits and listens to me babling along or crying my eyes out, he seems to understand. 

" Y.N are you okay?" My eyes darted from the side of the room seeing Paul. Hes like a big brother; always protecting me. When me and Luke argue he's always there to calm both of us down before something happens. 

" Yeah im okay" I reassured him with a fake smile but somehow he tends to know when i fake a smile. Its weird really. 

" Do you miss him?"

" Everyday" Luke has been away for 1 week for some meeting with more of the gang. Sometimes i wonder how many there actually is. " Its just... i miss him so much you know? Like in the past 4 months we've both been really close and its hard to be seperated from him. W-when is he coming back Paul?"

" 3 days" 

" Okay. Is it okay if i got for a walk?" Nodding his head i sat up from the couch grabbed my jacket from the banister and made my way outside making sure the door was closed.

The cold breeze was hitting off my skin making me shiver as my teeth chitter together. As you can already tell being out in the fresh air clears my mind and some what makes me forget about Luke and focus on life and whats a head of me.  A noise from behind me startled me, as i looked back nothing was there. Hm strange. Shrugging my shoulders i continued to walk until i heard another noise but louder and closer. I didn't dare to look back as something like this happened to me before, i walked at a quicker pace but a cloth was placed on my mouth and thats when darkness took over.

-------

Opening my eyes i was in a room sitting on a chair? I tried to move my arms but realized my arms and legs were also tied to this chair. What the hell happened? Where am i? Who done this? Then the door opened revealing a tall muscular figure standing walking closer to me. 

" Well well well... We meet again." That voice... its so familiar. Then it hut me. Those words " Your going to regret this" Its Chris

" Chris?" 

" Well looks like you remember me. " He came closer until his mouth was to my ear. " Im going to do the exact same to you as you did to me, But im going to have a little fun with you first." 

I'd be lying if i said i werent scared because in this case i was terrified. This maniac is delousional. Fuck why did i have to go out? I could have been in the house with Paul and the rest of the guys watching a film and eating food or i could be texting Luke. My phone i always keep it in my bra. Using my teeth to move my tshirt my eyes clonked my phone. Fucking idiot; Hm i wonder how im going to have to escape from here, This should be interesting.