The Troublemaker { Luke Brooks } part 8

THE SONG THAT THE GIRL IN THIS STORY IS LISTENING TO IN THE CAR IS ON THE SIDE, THE SONGS AMAZING. 

----------------------

"-And thats the plan"  A man convered in tattoos says spining side to side on his char. You looked around anxiously as you were sitting in the corner of the room my self meanwhile the ' boys ' were all discussing some sort of plan to attack a different yet larger gang. A cough startled you, Looking up you noticed Luke staring down at you with a expression you could'nt quite read. Anger, Maybe Irritated? Without any notice he grabbed your hand and began dragging you outside the meeting room, through the long narrow hall and out the house. You tried to withdraw your hand from his strong grip but him being alot more stronger than you of course won. Rolling your eyes you followed him to the car that yous needed to be able to go home. The car started moving and all you saw was the view of houses passing by. Squashed between the door and Paul, shifling unconfortable you took out your phone from your back pocket putting in your earphones ans played shuffle hearing Thunder by Jessie J come on. You nodded your head to the beat, staring out of the window acting as if you were in a music video thinking, all i really want is to get this stupid mission over with and get back with my normal life. But little did you know that your not always gonna get what you want. 

---

" What do you want?" You asked Luke as he closed the back door gently and sat next to you on a little stone step. You came out here about 1 hour ago to think about things like usual, wanting to get piece and quiet but of course someone had to ruin that. Yous are all probably thinking Why am i still staying at lukes?  Yeah well supposedly there is an early training session tomorrow morning so it would be alot easier to stay here than at my own house. 

" I just wanted to see why your out here at this time of night." You sighed and debated weither or not to tell him why you actually came out here because if you do then he'll start asking question and you just couldnt be bothered atal.

" Just needed fresh air thats all, dont worry" You lied. Putting on a fake smile that you thought was good enough for Luke to notice but somehow he seen right through it. Well thats a shock, only him out of everyone knows weither or not you put on a fake or real smile. 

" I know your lieing, somethings up just tell me" So he just expects me to open my heart out to him when i have only known him for 2 days and all he has done to me is be a total douche? I dont think so. Standing up you dusted of the access dirt of your bum before walking towards the door but turned around and noticed Luke has changed his sitting possition to staring at you.

" And why would i do that when all youve done to me is be a total douche? hm please enlighten me" You folded your arms over your chest looking at him with your eyebrows both raised waiting for him to give you a simple answer. 5 minutes of slience yous were both in the same positions as last time, still staring at eachother, " You know what? Just forget it i dont even want to hear it" And with that your took off up stairs to your luxurious room, collapsing on your bed. 

"- Yeah they're already here so i guess the mission starts earlier than we expected."  What are they talking about?  Walking out the room you quietly walked towards the staircase and put your ear towards it and began eavesdropping on they're little conversation.

" Theyre staying at the abandoned warehouse just along the street so im expecting there gonna start their little attack soner than we thought. So i dont think we should warn Y/N yet cause you know    she'll start to get terrified because she's not has any training. But Tomorrow we need to get her trained okay?" Oh so if i didnt listen to their conversation i wouldnt know that the other gang is already here? So if thats the way there playing well i guess ill have a little bit of fun out of it then,