Requested luke imagine

" Eat the rest of your food before daddy come back Aaliyah please" you asked your 3 year old daughter. Aaliyah nodded her head scoffing down the rest of her food down her throat.
"Awl done mummy. Look" You smiled as you lifted your daughter off her baby chair and up to her room to get her changed. Picking black leggins and a Minnie Mouse jumper you shoved her hair in a messy bun then put a pair of uggs on her and made your way downstairs. Again.
"Okay baby as soon as daddy's here shout on me and we will go get some ice cream okay?" Picking up your daughters toys that were on the floor you heard the door opening then Aaliyah shouting.
"Mummy! Daddy's hwere" shoving the last bits of toys in a box you walked to the living room enjoying the view infront of you. Luke had Aaliyah on his knees as he played keek-a-boo with her.
"Hey baby" you said as you skipped next to Luke placing a kiss on his cheek. He letted Aaliyah off of him to let her play with her toys for a while.
"Hey babe, how are you?"
"I'm good. Been observing this ring all day" you said as you looked down at your finger seeing a beautiful diamond ring.
"I can't wait until your my wife."
"And I can't wait until your my husband"
"I love you"
"I love you too Luke"
--------------
DAT WAS DA LAST CHAPTER. HOW WAS MY IMAGINES? THANK U ALL FOR THE VOTES,COMMENTS AND READS THEY ALL MEAN ALOT. LY X

-Erin