drinking drugs and daniel sahyounie

hi its erins friend georgia here I am going to start writing a probably short janoskians related story and if you want me to continue I will, thanks.

***

Olivia's P.O.V

I rolled over in the bed to be greeted by daniel's light snores in my face. I playfully pushed his head to the side and he woke up with a fright. I was used to this. Every saturday night after we got so drunk we couldn't remember a thing he would either stay with me or I would stay with him. Sleeping in the same bed as him wasn't weird considering we had been friends forever and were having sleepovers since we were 7 years old. "Oh I'm sorry if I drooled on you.." He stuttered the redness creeping up his cheeks. "What time is it anyway?" he continued sitting up and grabbing his head suggesting his hangover was as bad as mine. I quickly checked my phone discovering it was 3pm already. "Fuck we've slept in really late and we're getting to old for this drinking shit." I replied rubbing my forehead letting him know mines was also aching. I earned a laugh and he stood up from the bed in only his boxers. Daniel was extremely good looking and he didnt even have to put much effort in. I'd never really thought of him in that way and it worried me that I now did. Shaking the thought from my head I joined him standing up and walked over to the mirror. "What we doing today then." I asked closely examing myself in the mirror. Disgusted with what I saw I grabbed a towel waiting for daniel to answer before I jumped in the shower.

Daniel's P.O.V

"What we doing today then." Olivia asked staring at me for a response. I hadn't even realised I was staring at her and had only just caught what she said. "Well james text me asking if we wanted to go down to the shisha cafe to chill because they're all too tired because of last night." I had been intentionally avoiding the subject since we woke up praying she wouldn't mention it. She covered her face and my stomach flipped "Oh god I can't remember anything is that bad?" She asked laughing. I wish the next thing I said was true.."not it isn't, neither can I haha." I lied and with that she turned and closed the toilet door behind her. I wish I couldn't remember it either.