Requested Niall Imagine

"Hurry up and just push me Niall!" I shouted like a little kid, as my best friend was on the other side of my garden playing football with himself. Niall shook his head as a no and continued to play keep ups with the ball.
"If you push me I will play football with you." I promised because he knows I hate football, I suck at it. Niall stopped for a moment before grinning and waking over to be placing his hands together and cracking his fingers dramatically.
"Be prepared to see space young girl." Niall tried to put on a deep voice but failed as he chocked at the end. I felt the back of the swing being pulled back and before I knew it I was already high off the ground.
"Ok Niall not to high incase I fall."
"You said to push you so I am." He smirked while pushing me higher.
"Jump." I heard as I opened my eyes to see Niall in front of me with his arms open out wide.
"No way in hell."
"Oh come on, ill do anything just to see this." I thought about it for a second and it wasn't a bad idea to get Niall to run about the street naked.
"Okay, get ready." I said Shakily before leaping off the swing as butterfly's were roaming about my stomach. "Ahh." I clocked my eyes with my hands around them and felt my body land on something soft but then heard a groan. I opened my eyes to see Niall with his back laying on the ground and me on top of him with our faces dangerously close. I could feel his rapid breathing on my skin making my arm hair rise. His lips were so soft and looked so... Kissable I could just... I felt my face getting closer to his like it wasn't letting me pull back. I closed my eyes hoping my lips would land on his and they did. I felt Niall's hands creep to the back of my head bringing my face closer and deepening the kiss. I pulled away to see Niall's eyes still closed with a smile on his lips. His eyes finally opened revealing his famous blue eyes that sparkled into mines. He brought his lips up to my ear and caressed the back of my neck making me shiver.
"Happy 19th birthday Syndi Eslich." A instant smile rose to my face as I kissed his lips quickly and decided this is the right moment to tell him my secret.
"I love you Niall." I said quietly. Hoping he wouldn't reject me or laugh.
"I love you too Syndi." I never thought I would have fell in love with my best friend since nursery but this is the best day I've ever experienced.