The Troublemaker (Luke Brooks) part 2

You woke up realising you weren't downstairs on the couch. Instead you were in a tidy room on a bed. Standing up you walked over the a door in this room hoping it was a toilet. Mumbering a thank god you walked inside, locked the door and went for a shower. Stepping into the warm shower your head was filled with questions. Will they mind if i take a shower? Will anyone walk in? Who carried me upstairs? Deciding to ignore them all you relaxed and took a nice warm relaxing shower.

Wrapping a towel around yourself and your hair you walked out. Walking into the room you felt the temperature go down. Shivering you walked over to your clothes seeing as they were not even dirty you were gonna put them on but them realised you needed new underwear. Groaning you made your way over to the door and started shouting.
"LUKE!" In about 2 minutes after that Luke came trudging up the stairs, regretting ever shouting on him he walked up to you smirking. Rolling your eyes you held the towel tighter around your body so it was secure.
"Erm I hope you don't mind but I took a shower and I ne-"
"Need spare clothes and that. Yeah yeah I got it 2 minutes" and with that he walked away into a different room then Returning back with spare clothes and underwear. Smiling as a thank you you closed the door and got ready but one thing that crossed your mind was. Why did he have girls clothes here if it was only him and the 2 other boys? Maybe they had girls over and... Shuddering at the thought you left your hair to one side still damp and walked down stairs. Sitting on the couch between Paul and Luke you sat there not knowing what to do. Sitting there for at least 10 minutes doing nothing you realised you haven't got your phone.
"Hey um has anyone saw my phone?" You asked looking at the 3 boys not even paying attention to you whatsoever. That's until one of them; Paul. Spoke up.
"Yeah it's in the kitchen. Hold on and I'll go and get it" and he took of and came back with my phone in his hands then handed it to me. Smiling you took it and turned it on.

* 10 new messages, 25 miss calls* dreading to open them you turned it off and turned to face Luke who was still on his phone. Coughing you got his attention and now you had to ask him what's been bugging you for ages.
"why did you kidnap me?" Looking into Luke's eyes with questionable eyes he huffed and put his phone away.
"Well we need a new girl in our team. The last girl erm... She left us so we kind of only have 1 more girl who is somewhere with a few other people from this team. And when I was out I saw you and you looked like one of they girls who is brave and strong so I took you to see if you were the kind for this job and you are" Luke stated still looking at me. What Is he talking about a job? And a team? What do these guys do for their living?
"May I ask? What is it you guys do for a living?" You ask still completely confused. Sighing he got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen door but he stopped and turned around to face me.
"We're in a gang. The Troubles. I'm sure you've heard of them" then just like that he disappeared leaving me in utter complete shock.

----------

PART 3 ANYONE ???

IM STARTING TO THINK THIS IS GONNA TURN OUT AS A STORY