Chapter 12

The passage quoted is from the American version of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", Chapter Thirty-six, The Flaw in the Plan, page 734.  Harry Potter books are the sole possession of J K Rowling and no copyright infringement was meant or implied by the use of this quoted passage.

                                      Chapter 12: Dobby Delivers

"We're going to watch a special added feature that was produced to go with this DVD set for "Order of the Phoenix.  It's called "The Hidden Secrets of Harry Potter." You'll see bits of the movie in it as well as parts of the other four, earlier movies, but it's the information that you'll gather, about all the misconceptions you are living with, which will be the eye opener.  Then we'll watch  'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'. 

"Daniel," Headmaster Dumbledore was looking thoughtfully at the gathered crowd.  "Do you think that, perhaps, we should invite Mr. Longbottom and Miss Lovegood to join us?  As you explained, time here is stopped, they wouldn't be missed at their homes, but I think, considering what we have been told, they are as much a part of this as anyone here.  Don't you agree?"

Dan turned to Emma, Rupert and Tom, eyebrow arched in question.

"I bet Harry and the rest are smacking themselves on the foreheads for not thinking of that," Rupert responded, grinning.  "I say we send Dobby to get them."

"So do I," agreed Tom, Emma nodding.

"I think you have a valid point, Headmaster.  Dobby?"

"Yes, Mister Dan, sir.  Dobby will go and find Master Neville and Missy Luna and be right back."

"Right, off you go, Dobby."

'Pop' 

Dobby was gone.

 * * * *

"Harry, I just had an awful thought."  Hermione looked over at her friend.

"What?"

"Maybe we should have told Dan and the others to get Neville and Luna involved in this, from the beginning.  They really are right there in the thick of it . . . wouldn't it be better to include them in the whole process?"

"Bugger!"   "Bloody Hell!"  "Oh, dear."

"You're right, Hermione . . . we were so focused on getting Dan and them to believe us, we totally forgot Neville and Luna!  Damn!  Is there any way of sending a message to them, Draco."   Harry turned to his friend, anxiously.

"No, afraid not . . . but if Hermione thought of it, I'll bet either Emma or Headmaster Dumbledore will suggest it.  They'll be brought in at some point; it's only logical to include them.  Don't fret about it, can't be helped from here, in any case."

"Why did I know you'd say that?"  Harry shook his head, looking at his watch; they still had twenty-two minutes to wait.

 * * * *

"Thanks for the new wand, Gran,"  Neville leaned over and planted a loud kiss on Mrs. Longbottom's cheek as they exited Ollivander's Wand Shop.

"Foolish boy," she chuckled, waving him away.  "Should have had your own years ago; it was my stubborn pride, not your abilities that have held you back, Neville. This should set things right.  Now, while we're here in Diagon Alley, do you need anything for the coming school term?"

"As a matter of fact, I would like to stop in Flourish and Blots for a new Herbology book that just came out.  Professor Sprout was keen for me to read it."