Chapter 3

AN/

The passage quoted in bold type is from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter twelve - Professor Umbridge ' pg 245.  Harry Potter books are the sole possession of J K Rowling and no copyright infringment was meant or implied by the use of this quoted passage.

                                                                 Chapter 3 : Priorities

When they had all settled themselves comfortably in the living room, Harry looked over to Dan and raised an eyebrow.

"By all means, Harry; this is your show, so to speak," Dan waved him to start the discussions.

"Right, well, Hermione . . .  and Emma," he added with a smile. "What have you two been doing all this time?

"Just collecting some basic supplies, then we went and spoke to Ginny, had tea and also Emma met Lily and the boys." Hermione summed up.

"We didn't even hear you leave." Rupert laughed and then wrinkled his brow, his eyes popping open. "Whoa! Don't tell me you two 'Apparated' out of here!?"

"Too right we did; to my place and then to Harry's house," replied Emma, smugly.

"Wicked!" Rupert exclaimed. "What did it feel like?"

"Like you were wrapped in a tight blanket and were spinning slightly. Not as scary as you would think.  I did have my eyes closed, mind."  She shrugged.

Dan turned to Harry.  "Where do Ginny and you live, Harry?  Or is it the obvious choice."

Harry smiled and nodded. "#12 Grimmauld Place.  We've spent a couple of years fixing it up."

"It is TOTALLY different looking than our set; you two have done a wonderful job, Harry.  And your children are adorable. That Lily is a handful, though, isn't she?  Tears down those stairs with no fear at all."  Emma gushed, making Harry blush.

"It's that Gryffindor/Potter overload in her brain, if you ask me," volunteered Draco.

"Oh, and Scorpius isn't tearing around the Manor gardens on his little broom, challenging you to Quidditch every time you walk outside?"  Ron snorted.

"I would expect no less from my son; born Seeker, Scorpius."  said the proud Papa.

"Anyway," Hermione interrupted, steering the conversation back to the point. "We know we have to do this at Grimmauld Place, in order to get you four to the right place at the right time. Molly is collecting the children for the afternoon, so we've got about six hours, if we start at one o'clock.  However, knowing what's coming in the books, we believe we may have to literally kidnap a few people, to have them join us in reviewing the future."

"Your mother and you, correct?"  Tom smiled at Draco.  "I bet THAT will go over well."

"She'll be thrilled, you just wait and see if I'm not right."  Draco snickered, earning him a raised eyebrow from Tom and smiles from the others.  "If all goes well, nobody will be any the wiser that we're anywhere but the Manor.  I've been working on the calculations for months and this should be fairly simple."

"You might find it funny," Ron looked around at Rupert, Emma and Dan. "We actually got the idea from a Muggle movie, 'Back to the future'.   Have you seen it?"

"Sure we have, but I hope you watched all three of the movies, as it showed what happens when you mess with the "Space/Time Continuum," Dan asked, as he eyed the satchel Draco had lifted off the floor onto his lap.  "If there's a Flux Capacitor in there, I'm going to be seriously worried about you lot."