Trapped Hero

This is a world of Superhero's and Super villains.

America's family is a team of superheroes, specifically Canada, America, Australia and New Zealand.

Canada has the ability to control water and maple syrup.

America has super strength, he's almost fully invincible (his eyes and the area around them is his weak point) and flight.

Australia can turn into any one of the monstrous pets he owns.

New Zealand has the power of Kiwis (both fruits and birds) She can turn into a giant Kiwi Bird, and can make Kiwis Fruits explode at will.

Britain is a reformed villain, brought to the side of good by his own kids yelling at him to stop conquering the world.

*America*

I fly towards the giant lizard attacking the city. My friends are catching up, but I said I would take care of it myself.

The lizard knocks over a building, which I catch and set upright again.

I pick up he lizard and start flying to the normal fighting zone outside of the city.

My friends are already there. I drop the lizard. My friends start dealing with the monster. I swoop around, helping them, when something grabs my foot.

The lizard holds me up to its face and roars.

I easily get out of its grip and punch it in the face.

The monster bites down on my leg, and it's teeth break.

I kick it away.

The monster gets up and runs away.

We celebrate our victory for maybe five minutes, when more monsters appear. There's a flying pterodactyl headed for the city, and I chase after it.

I grab it and fling it away from the city, but it quickly readjusts itself and dives straight for me.

It screeches loudly, and I move out of the way. It readjusts so its still after me.

I start flying around in zigzags and zagzigs, but nothing's working.

It's gaining on me.

I fly into a giant cloud to hide.

I don't hear it screaming, which is good, for now.

Suddenly there's a loud screech behind me. I turn to see the open beak of the lizard bird just before it closes around me.

I try pushing it's mouth open, but it doesn't work.

I slam my fist against the wall of its mouth, only to hear a metallic sound.

The pterodactyl flies up, causing me to loose my balance and fall to the belly of the beast.

I hit metal siding.

I look around. I'm in a metal room.