Moving In - Part 2

Underlined Dialogue is Russian

Warning:
Mentions/Depictions of Physical Abuse

(specifically at the start: intentional burning of another person)

*+*A week later*+*
*Russia*

Soviet grabs my wrist, then presses my hand against the burning stovetop.

I scream and try to get away, but Soviet is stronger than I am.

I scream "SOVIET STOP! PLEASE!!" I'm crying, still trying to get my hand off the burner.

America grabs Soviet and pulls him away from the stove.

I quickly pull my hand away, then run to the area we keep our bandages and grab them, then go to the nearest bathroom and run cold water over the burn.

I then tightly bandage my hand. I can hear Soviet yelling. "I CAN'T BELIEVE UN MADE YOU STAY HERE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE SAY MOST OF THE TIME!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

I silently go back to the kitchen and grab an ice pack from the freezer, holding it on my burned hand. Soviet grabs America. "DO YOU WANT TO BURN TOO?"

America looks scared. I push Soviet away from the stove with my not burned arm, then turn off the stove.

Soviet grabs my arm. "YOU! GO INTO THE BASEMENT!!" He turns to America. "Go up to your room. I have to talk with Russia."

Ame looks at me, then at Soviet. He backs away.

Soviet lets go of my arm. I shakily walk over to the basement door.

America goes upstairs.

Soviet opens the door, then kicks me down the stairs.

I hit the dirt floor of the basement. Why we never got real flooring put in is something I will never know.

He closes the door, locking it.

After a little over an hour, he comes back. The bandage is off my hand now.

Soviet closes the door behind himself, then stomps down the stairs. I get up and try to find a hiding spot, despite knowing there isn't one.

He grabs my hair and yanks down as hard as he can. I scream in pain. Some of my hair gets pulled out.

He screams "I TOLD YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME!! I'M TIRED OF THE 'I DID NOT HEAR' EXCUSES!!! YOU JUST WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO THAT CAPITALIST BITCH!!"

"S-Soviet I can't ignore him completely!"

He grabs a knife off the wall. "YOU ARE GETTING TOO RELAXED! TOO HAPPY!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT CAPITALIST WILL DO TO YOU?! HE'LL TURN ON YOU!!"

I try to get away, but his hand is still tightly grabbing my hair.

He holds the knife close to my neck and I freeze up.