Runaways - Part 2

It's dark.

I can't see anything.

There's something over my head.

Someone rips off the bag and I'm blinded by the light.

Its Soviet.

I need to wake up now-

*Americas PoV*

I wake up screaming.

Russia jolts awake and we both scream. Soviet found us.

I fall off the bed. "Ow."

Russia rolls off the bed and we dash downstairs, handing the room key to the receptionist.

Then we run outside. Soviet slashed the one front tires on Russia's car, and it's extremely flat.

Russia pulls out the spare and changes the tire at lightning speed. We hop in the car just as Soviet comes from around the building.

He wasn't a guest, so he broke in through our window.

Russia starts up the car and we get the heck away from there.

I watch for Soviet, and I say "We should go back to my house! We can't deal with him alone!"

"Agreed!"

Soviet manages to catch up. "Goddamnit he caught up! Floor it!!"

Russia floors it and we lurch forwards.

Soviet fades into the distance, until he starts catching up again "Fuck! He's still on our tail!!"

Russia changes lanes, and slows down quickly. Soviet flies past us, and we turn down an exit.

Rus says "Pull up google maps or something and find us the quickest rout home!"

I do as he says, and turn on the gps voice. "The good news is, we're heading in the right direction. The bad news is, It's an hour long drive."

I climb into the front seat and set up the phone so Russia can see. I change it to the metric system since I know Russia doesn't measure in miles.

He has a charger, and I plug in the phone so it won't die.

Rus glances at the screen "Oh thank god you changed it to kilometers. I don't understand your imperial measurements."

"Honestly, I don't either."

I crawl into the backseat to keep an eye out for Soviet.

*+*Later*+*

We've been good so far. No sign of Soviet.

Russia gasps "We're almost there!"

"Ya- shit."

"Oh no."

"He found us. Drive straight for UN's office."