Strange dreams I've had

The stories here are all dreamed I've had.

These are all from my PoV unless I say they're not.

Dream #1

I was going through the large closet full of board games when America yells that someone locked the door and we're all trapped.

They all run around acting crazy, but I just keep looking. I find one of my mlp toys. I don't know why, but this will help us somehow.

Russia walks over and asks me what I'm doing.

"I'm finding the six ponies that can help with this."

Russia nods and helps me look.

At some point, I get on a stool. While looking through a bunch of board games, I fall over and see a book.

The book somehow makes me thing of an animation meme I can make, (except the song doesn't exist in real life, so I replaced it with something else when I woke up).

I look over and see America running around with a swivel chair, along with Brazil and Argentina.

I decide that I'm going to make the meme, and I need a white crayon. I grab a white crayon, but it needs to be sharpened.

I grab a swivel chair and use the sharpener in the chair (it makes no sense, i know).

Then I woke up. I fell back asleep and had Dream #2

Russia and I were working on a school project, and we needed a song, but we didn't know where to get one.

I heard USSR talking to my mom downstairs like normal adults do.

We head downstairs and I ask USSR if he has any songs we can use. The first song he plays is Ra Ra Rasputin. Russia and I agree to use it. My mom draws a cat face on a piece of paper, and it glows.

We take the song and head back upstairs.

(We physically took the song. It was cube shaped, and we took it.)

America's in our room too. We start working, but then I take the time to show them how to politely break into my room (I don't know why, but I did).

That's when I remembered that Russia lives with me. We locked the three doors that lead to our room and start planning on running away because the government's after us.

We make a plan and Russia pulls out his lego bike. He hops on, then America gets on behind him. I pull out my own lego bike.

We crash through the window and safely land in the courtyard, which is made completely out of legos.

We hear the government yelling at us, so we ride away. My lego bike is hard to operate, so I just start running.

Russia's on a regular bike somehow. We have more kids follow us, and magical creatures too.

We get to the forest with the government still chasing us.

there's a path leading to the nightmare forest, or some other place. We decide on the other place and find a cave. The government goes into the nightmare forest.