[30] finales

Narration

Changbin agrees at Felix where they will meet at the cafe which is Changbin's favorite place. Since he still doesn't know who his friend likes.

Changbin couldn't get Felix off his mind. He was overthinking too much on how he confesses on Felix.

At the other hand, Felix was nervous. He thinks of something on how to confess his love to Changbin. He likes him too much. He just couldn't put them in words.

•|•|•|•|•

Changbin

Out of all people I have to fall to, why does it have to be my neighbor who just became my friend for like how many months.

My phone rang and it signals that a message was sent to me. It was Felix, of course.

•|•|•

Lix

changbin im here!
u should be here by now right?

ok shoot u right
im still getting ready im sorry for letting u wait

its fine tyt:))

•|•|•

I shook my head out of too much thoughts(yeaa tmt) and wear something nice. A large brown hoodie and denim pants paired with brown sneakers.

I reached the cafe with Felix sipping his coffee quietly. Woah, he's wearing brown too, but a shirt.

I tap his shoulder then he turns his gaze on me. He plaster a smile on his face and greets me.

"Take a seat!" He offers and I did. Both of us stares at each other for a good minute before coming back to our senses.

"So, uh how do I start this? haha" Felix laughs awkwardly and nervously geez, how do I stop this awkward shit between us?

"Actually I hate being awkward around you and I just really wanna make you comfortable which is I can't since-" I cut him off with a my index finger on his lips. He purses them and lifts his eyebrow at me.

"Don't- I'm already comfortable ever since. Don't worry about it. And! Let me buy you something. What do you like? Caramel Macchiato? Frappucino? Espresso? Co-" I heard him mumble a "You" which made my head turn upside down mentally. What does he mean by me? shit does he like me? jsjsdddjsgdjsgsh

"I-I mean what you order is fine with me. yeah like you, y-you're choice" He stutters. I nodded and headed at the counter. But all I think about is what he said awhile ago, he obviously doesn't like you Changbin. Don't assume shithead.

•|•|•|•|•

Felix

I know I'll confess at the right time, not now. So I waited for him at my seat, fiddling my fingers and swaying my feet from my seat. My fingers became sweaty and I felt more tension since I still don't know how to say it to him. It's just... hard.

Should I just say it straightforward? no he will probably run away and never see me again like- but he likes me though. Welp, he'll probably won't believe me and say I said that just because I found out he likes me and I should do the same because whatever.