[9] blueberry cheesecakes

Changbin

"So who do you like?" I changed my question, making Hyunjin stutter in reply. "U-Uh... i-it was actually-" He was cut off by Minho approaching us. He placed his hand on top of Hyunjin's shoulder and said: "Heyy! What's happening here?" He asked.

"I actually found out Hyunjin li-" Hyunjin covered my mouth with his fingers and started blushing. "I-It was actually n-nothing! Don't mind us" Minho's grin was replaced with a smirk. "Why don't you share us hm?" Hyunjin was looking down and started fiddling his fingers in embarrassment.

"He likes someone" I proudly announced. Minho looked at Hyunjin with a smile and asked: "Who might be that person huh?" I saw Chan hyung and Woojin hyung approaching. That makes Hyunjin more nervous.

"I-It was Kim Seungmin" He started to blush more. Both hyungs heard what Hyunjin said. "Who?" Woojin hyung suddenly asked. "He said it's Kim Seungmin and I don't know who that is" I replied.

"I think I know him" Woojin hyung tried to think who that is. "But I forgot where I knew who he was" Hyunjin was flustered and shook his head. "Okay guys let's just go now. I wanna go home" Hyunjin said and walked away. Maybe the hot seat isn't really working on him.. maybe next time

•|•|•|•|•

Felix

I sat quietly on my balcony eating blueberry cheesecake which Jisung loves. I hope he's here with me eating his fave.

I took a bite and looked around my view. At the right side, there is the sea crashing tides on the beautiful rocks surrounding it. At the left is where my neighborhood living. I really wanna make friends with the person right next to my house but I think I'm too shy to talk to them.

I actually haven't seen them going out of their house. Maybe I wasn't really paying attention to my neighbor but after a few minutes eating my cheesecake, I saw a smol man was walking by and stopped right infront of my neihborhood's house... maybe he's my neighbor. I didn't saw his face since he was wearing a cap but then I saw him went inside his house.

I saw him running upstairs which is seen because of the glass window of his house. Later on, I saw him chilling on his balcony, reading a book.

I finished my food and was about to go back inside when I caught him staring at me. He shook his head and travelled his gaze around then back to the book he's holding.

"Why is he staring at me?" I thought.