[11] meetings

Felix

I woke up by the ray of sun touching my skin. I stood up, stretched my arms and slid the curtains to the side revealing the bright sun shining.

I yawned one last time and headed towards my bathroom to take a quick shower. After wearing a plain black shirt and a pair of shorts, I went downstairs and grabbed myself a tub of milk pouring it in a glass. I drank the whole thing and placed the glass on the sink. I opened my fridge revealing hotdogs, cheese, milk and other stuff.

"hmm what could I make?" I ask myself. I decided to make hotdog rolls for a bright sunny morning.

I placed four uncooked hotdogs on a plate, four cheddar cheese squares, loaf bread, and bread crumbs. I started making hotdog rolls and cooked them up.

I finished off cooking by wiping the sweat on my forehead. I sat quietly on my sofa and turned on the TV. I watched some tv shows quietly while munching the hotdog rolls I made.

I was about to get a glass of water to finish off eating when my doorbell rang. I skipped towards the main door and opened it, revealing my neighbor. I could feel the tense since it was my first time communicating one of my neighbors.

"Y-Yes?" I asked, stuttering.

"So you might be the new guy" He looked at me from head to toe and walked inside my house.

"H-Hey why did you just went in?!" I irritatedly asked. He turned his gaze on mine and gave me a smug look.

"This isn't even your house. This is used to be my grandma's home" He said with a dark and deep tone of voice. I felt shivers through my spine and shrugged.

"Oh. Is it? That's why it looked neat and nice" I wandered around, smiling.

"Hmm, you must be enjoying your stay" He said making me smile more.

"Yeah. But there's literally no one but me inside this house so there's no fun" I sighed and let him seat comfortably on the couch.

"I see" He shortly replied and started looking around, still the smug look on his face.

"Have you eaten your breakfast? Do you wanna eat? I have a lot of food in the fridge. I'll cook for you" I smiled at him but he gave me his serious look and said: "No thanks, I'm already done eating my breakfast" He finally stood up and made his way upstairs, I followed the guy and saw him at my balcony. Oh shoot, I forgot to ask his name.

I made my way on my balcony. "So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Changbin. Seo Changbin" He said and looked directly at my eyes. Oh god why did I just realize how beautiful he is? The bright sun was hitting his soft skin that made him even look better.

"Cool, I'm Felix" I sat on the chair where I was last time. Changbin sat beside me and said: "So that's my house over there" He pointed at the house where I saw the guy reading a book last time. Does that mean... Changbin..

"Oh so you're the one reading the book on your balcony?" I asked. I saw his cheeks being painted with light pink tint so I giggled.

"Y-Yeah" He stuttered. "That's so cute! You're face is pink right now" I giggled more.

"Okay enough. I realized I got to do something.. U-Uh maybe see you next time" He ran and left me alone at my balcony, dumbfounded.

He looks dark on the outside but maybe soft on the inside how cute this person is. I thought and didn't removed the smile plastered on my face.

[A/N: woah three updates in a day!!!:D]