[15] nightmares

Changbin

Everything around me was dark, I couldn't see anything at all but then a lampost showed up, realizing it was raining. The weather is very cold but I couldn't feel anything at all.

The rain continued and never stopped, the wind blew harder against my skin. I didn't even know tears were formed on my eyes, starting to fall to my cheeks. I held my cheeks and felt my tears but still, I didn't mind.

I looked around and realized I was in a dark, quiet street. The road was empty and there's no sign of people walking along. I was alone. But a non moving body was found near the lampost. It was sitting on a bench near the lampost. It seems like he's sleeping or unconcious.

So I slowly walked over the guy and carefully looked at him, my eyes got wide by the person infront of me. "F-Felix?" I stuttered, unable to move on where I am standing.

He wasn't moving at all and his eyes were closed, his lips were pale and it seems like he's been knocked off. Seen by the scars and wounds around his body. His lips were swollen, blood still coming out from it. I hugged him tightly and cried. I carried him and ran as fast as I can, even though I didn't know where my feet are leading me.

I looked at him one more time and his face was completely pale. I cried harder and tears started dropping on his face. I still ran as fast as I can but then I heard a soft voice saying "C-Changbin?" It was Felix. I looked down and saw him crying. I finally placed him down since he told me so. He looked at me with his deep eyes and cried. "Don't save me. Save yourself" I was confused so I gave him a questioning look.

"B-But-" But before I could continue my words Felix slowly closed his eyes. I checked his pulse but sadly, he died in my arms.

•|•|•|•|•

"Felix!" I screamed and realized everything was just a nightmare. I breathed heavily as I wandered around my room. It was still dark and it's 3am.

I jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I stared at the mirror closely and asked myself "What does he mean by saving myself?" I shook my head and ignored those thoughts.

I went back to bed to continue sleeping but my nightmare keeps on bugging in my mind. My eyes weren't sleepy anymore, of course my mind too which is thinking about the goddamn nightmare I just had.

I get out of the bed again and went downstairs to eat something since my tummy growled.

I opened my fridge revealing nothing. Oh gosh why did I forgot going to the groceries store. I took an apple remaining on the ref and took a bite out of it. I also took a tub of milk and drank the whole thing since there's a small amount in the tub. I threw the container and headed to the sofa.

I stared at the ceiling and the nightmare came back into my mind. I shook my head once more and decided to went upstairs, heading to the balcony.

I sat on one of the benches and stared at the lonely sky. The stars were still shining and the moon was on its own. I smiled at the view and almost forgot what time it is. I peeked at my watch and it was freaking 3:30am howcome time is so slow? I heaved a sigh and stared at Felix's house, wondering if he's asleep.

Surprisingly, the boy was sitting silently on the same spot he's sitting last time. He was staring at the sky. I waved my hand, trying to catch his attention. He looked at my direction and gave me a questioning look.

I signalled him that I'll come to his house. I have to tell him about my nightmare.

When I reached his balcony, both of us sat quietly until he started to speak. "You also got a nightmare?" I looked at him with a surprised look. "mhm" I hummed in response. "I don't know what I just said but Changbin, please be safe" I couldn't understand what he's talking about until I remembered something. "Don't save me. Save yourself" I looked back at Felix who was staring right into my eyes. He was like the Felix in my nightmare. (ok its bcoz theyre both felix ik) "Just... be careful. It might be a warning to you. I don't know- Just be safe that's all I'm gonna say" He sighed and tapped my shoulder before leaving.

I was left alone at his balcony, wondering what that nightmare really means