[14] roadtrips

Felix

I heard my alarm rang so I slowly got out of bed and ruffled my hair. "Urgh" My eyes were blurry so I scratched them. I headed to the bathroom and washed my face. After that, I went to the balcony.

I stood there, cold wind blowing through my face. I stretched my body and yawned loudly, didn't care whoever looks at me. But then I saw my neighbor looking at me with a sweet smile on his face. I froze and looked at his direction, eyes widening.

I ran back to my room and burried my face on my pillow. 'that was so embarrassing what the hell Felix' I screamed quietly and stood up. 'okay Felix pretend you didn't do anything' I thought to myself but when I peeked to look at Changbin, he was just chilling, sipping a cup of coffee.

I shook my head. 'okay I gotta make myself a breakfast first' I ran downstairs and cooked the frozen hashbrowns. After that, I made a hot choco for myself.

I placed my food on a large tray and carefully went upstairs to eat at my balcony. I brought the chair near Changbin's direction and placed the tray on the empty table infront of me.

I took my seat and quietly eat my meal. I took a sip on my hot choco and turned my gaze on Changbin. He was still looking at me and raised his cup of coffee signalling for me to have my breakfast. I raised my cup of hot choco meaning that I'm already eating. He smiled at me which I also did.

'It's so freaking weird we're having our lil fun on our balconies hhh' I thought to myself. I finished my meal and went downstairs to place them on the sink.

I ran upstairs for the nth time to check him again but when I looked at his balcony, there was no sign of Changbin. I pouted when a voice was heard behind me.

"Are you sad that I'm not sitting there waiting for you?" His voice was sweet like chocolate it could melt me. I turned my head at the person and sighed.

"What the hell Changbin you scared my soul. I thought a random person just poof! And started talking to me. Oh God why do you-" He cutted my ramble by a finger placed on my lips. My heart started beating faster than ever and it felt like he could hear 'em.

"You're saying too much Lix. Let's just go hangout somewhere I'm bored" I blushed by the nickname. He then finally placed his finger down and shoved his hands at the pocket of the hoodie he's wearing. He head out of the balcony and sat comfortably on the edge of my bed.

"Excuse me but why are you sitting on my-" He cutted me again. "I said we're going somewhere so I'll be here waiting for you to finish changing clothes" He got his phone and started swiping.

I rolled my eyes and went to my dresser to choose my outfit for today. "What do you think is my style?" I asked him. He scanned me from head to toe before speaking. "Mm, your style would be anything. Wear anything you want and I bet it suits you. You're beautiful how would a shirt and a pair of jeans would make you ugly? Just wear anything you'll see there" I blushed a bit by his compliment.

I picked an oversized black shirt and a pair of black pants. I wore them in my bathroom. I went out and slip in my white shoes.

Changbin was still busy swiping his phone. "Changbin, let's go I'm ready" I said. He looked at me and judged my outfit for awhile. He stood up and held my wrist then he pulled me out of my house.

"You look great let's go. And why are you having a hard time choosing your outfit when you could wear that! It's just simple and you already look beautiful on that plain clothes. This isn't a date though" He chuckled after the last sentence he said. Why would he even think this is a date like wtf we just met haha maybe he's just joking.

We hopped in his car and he drove off. Our trip was like a roadtrip since we stayed longer in the car and stopped over to some of the marts and restos we passed by.

It was actually fun since Changbin was really talkative and he really told me a lot about himself.

We were going home because the sun started setting 'til he asked me a question. "Did you enjoy this?"

I nodded as an answer and replied "Of course. You made me comfortable while we're here and one more thing, I like your company" I chuckled.

"Mhm, I just noticed that you're very quiet about yourself. Mind telling me what's wrong?" He said with a worried tone on his voice.

"You look so serious. But... there's no fun or interesting in my life. Just don't ask about it and I'm not really fun to be with right? I'm a boring person" I lowered my head, avoiding his gaze.

"No you're not. I actually like the way you talk to me. It's just like we've known each other for a long time. And you really express what you feel. I like that kind of person" He continued driving until I noticed he stopped the engine and went out. I looked at where he goes and saw him leaning on the door of the car. I hopped out and followed him.

"Why did we stop?" I asked him, leaning against the car. He ignored my question and said "Would you look at the sun setting. It's so beautiful. The golden color of it whenever it sets down. It perfectly fits you. You look like a sunshine but at the same time, a sunset. You look so pretty whenever you smile also, look! The golden color of the sun hitting your skin makes you more beautiful. I don't know. I just adore you and the sun so much because you perfectly look like it" He stared at me for awhile then grinned. I lowered my head in embarrassment. What the hell does that mean.

Does he think I'm hot? Nah just joking he just told me I'm just like the sun tho. Nevermind.

"Uh- What are you talking about let's go home I'm tired" I fake yawned and stretched my arms. He nodded and both of us got in the car.

He's about to start the engine of the car when..

"Promise me we'll have part two of this" He said out of blue. "W-What? I don't get it" I really don't get what he said. "Another road trip" He smiled and drove off. "Okay. But can I bring my friends with me?" I asked him with puppy eyes even though he can't see me since he's driving.

"Sure I'd bring mine too" He shortly replied. "It would be a mess haha" I chuckled. He smiled in response.

Our trip going home was a bit long so I didn't realized I fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, Changbin was waking me up. "Lix, we're here" He said with a deep voice. I scratched my eyes and saw Changbin smiling at me. I quickly got out of the car and ran home. "Thank you!" I shouted and waved at him. He just watched me enter my house with a big smile on his face. "Idiot" I told myself.