[29] balconies

Felix

Changbin likes me? Unbelievable.

I run as fast as I can going home. I was embarrassed the whole time he was literally proud that he likes me. That means... we like each other.

By the time I enter my house, I placed my things on my cabinet and flopped on my bed. The thought of Changbin pointing at me cluelessly awhile ago, he was smiling the whole time.

I shook my head and changed my clothes to comfy ones. Then I went out of my balcony, tryna relax myself from the events today. I can't believe he likes me. I'm not even beautiful or pretty. I'm not even someone's ideal type like yeah I know I suck.

But someone like him who's literally defines as perfect likes me? ksksjdhksgdhsdh

I popped out my milk and drank it all up. I took a glance at Changbin's house, luckily he isn't here.

But the view of Changbin silently walking towards his house made me hide in my room. I saw him checked me up here and phew, he didn't saw me.

I came back to my balcony and sat quietly on the garden chair.

I open the can of coke and the sizzling sound of cola made me relax more. I drank the softdrink while staring at the sun setting. Nice view.

But when I shift my gaze to Changbin's there he was, sitting alone at his balcony, same as me, drinking a softdrink but fanta.

He was holding a large paper? I think and a pen. He wrote something on it and shows it to me. It says, Felix, I like you! He was showing off his smile at me and God, he's just too precious I couldn't resist.

I grabbed myself a paper too and a pen. I showed it to him with a message I know!!

I saw him sigh before writing back Who do you like???

My hands was shaky when I write what I supposed to write I like you too
But it was too late, he was in his room. The papers he wrote on flew and was blown by the wind. I kept the paper I last wrote for him so I can show it to him tomorrow.

I'm glad we both like each other.

[a/n: the ending might be a little sooner and maybe there will be a bonus chapter!!!]