[3] felix's friends

Felix

I fell asleep a few hours later so I slowly stood up and went downstairs to eat since I haven't eaten anything yet.

I ruffled my hair as I almost forgot I don't have any appliances with me so I groaned. I turned my gaze towards the living room and sit on the couch. I removed my shoes and placed my feet on the coffee table. The windows are open so the fresh air are fanning my face.

I scooped my phone from my pocket and dialled one of the nearest fast food chains here. I ordered a box of pizza and two large fries.

Hmm what if I invite some of my friends here in my new house?

I messaged our group chat for them to know some stuff happened this past few days especially I moved in to a new house.

Bros🤙

Rich bro
How are yall

Hotsung
Yoo wassup

Minnie
We're totally finE

The baby one
We aren't

Rich bro
Oh my God, why?

The baby one
Where have you been?
We went to your mom's house yesterday and she told me you aren't there but she's like in a cool tone voice like wtf isn't she gonna panic bcs u aren't there

Hotsung
Yes and we looked for you everywhere!! We also keep on messaging you and you never answered even once!

Rich bro
Y'all I just moved in to a new house don't you guys worry I'm really good it's just that I have nothing here but my clothes so I gotta buy stuff later wanna come w me?

Minnie
Boring

The baby one
Stfu it's fun

Rich bro
And I'm inviting you guys here in my new house today like right now. I bought a pizza and two large fries dw we could share everything.

Hotsung
Okay so what's your address

Minnie
I'm getting ready

The baby one
Me too^_^

Rich bro
[Address: attached]
Here ya go

Hotsung
Yey! Thank you yongbok:-D

Rich bro
Jisung no- =_=

I turned off my phone and the delivery was here at the exact time wow. I paid the delivery and brought everything to the coffee table. It's really boring when you don't have any television or stuff to do something smh.

An hour later, I heard a doorbell outside my house and woop woop it's my friends.

"Your house is really far from us" Jisung said, panting. "Why are you guys looked so tired?" I asked. "We were lost yanno" Seungmin huffed as I let the guys rest inside.

These guys really should be used to this since I'm far away from them.