[2] everythings new

Felix

I was about to hop off my car when my phone started vibrating. "Felix dear?" It was mom. "Mom I'm home" I sighed in relief. "Good to know. I hope you'll make new friends there. Be careful and please don't let anyone hurt you or I'll break their bones" Mom started laughing at herself. "I know" I hung up and put my phone back at my pocket.

I jumped off my car and fished the keys in my pocket. I unlocked the gate and smelled the fresh air. I paid the one who delivered my stuff here then he placed my things near the door.

I opened the main door and placed all my things in one place. I started wandering the place. It was quiet and peaceful. I like the sound of peace because back at my mom's house, it was very noisy or rowdy and I hate it.

I moved in here which is farther from my mom because Dad and Mom keep on arguing these past few days. I chose to leave for them to talk about it... I don't know if they still care about me especially dad so I moved in to a new environment for me to find myself since I haven't done anything fun and challenging in my life.

I went upstairs where two rooms are. So maybe the room with a balcony is the one I will be using. The vacant room can be the guests room. I picked up my luggage and dragged it to my room.

I lifted some important things I have to bring and put everything on my bed. The bed was clean and neat, thanks to the cleaner my mom hired.

I put out everything inside my "bag of important stuff" and placed them nicely on the cabinet beside my bed. It was our family picture. And also my photo album full of pictures of me, mom, dad, especially my sister, Ann. She was missing for 5 years and I'll still look for her. I hope she's still alive and okay.

I slid the curtains to the side, revealing the beautiful sun. I was mesmerized by the view and went at the balcony. I carefully opened the glass door and saw two wooden chairs. I sat there silently and watched the beautiful sky. I was just sitting there for a few minutes when I saw one of my neighbors went out of their house.

'I wonder if I befriend with him' I thought.