[8] hot seats

Changbin

"Who's pink sweater guy?" Woojin said and everybody started looking at me with confusion.

"It's a guy huh" Minho smirked and became more curious. "U-Uh how did you know? Hyung" I asked, being more pressured as I was on the hot seat right now.

"I actually saw you staring at him a few days ago" He chuckled. "What?" "Yeah and you're too busy examining the guy's physical appearance" All of them tried to tease me.

"Changbin hyung has a crush~" Hyunjin teased. "Shut up he's just beautiful" I fired back. "More beautiful than me?" Hyunjin asked, crossing his arms. "Yeah so shut up" I playfully rolled my eyes and tryna think of another topic to avoid the hot seat.

"Did you get his number?" Chan hyung asked. "Of course n-not" I stuttered. "Changbin doesn't have the balls to ask for the cutie's number though" Minho said, all of them agreed. I deeply sighed and said: "Guys can y'all like stop putting me on the hot seat" I groaned. All of them ignored and asked more questions.

"Do you think you'll see him again?"

"What if he's your soulmate?"

"Is he really that attractive?" All of their questions came in my mind and I became more confused.

"Guys just stop I'm hungry" I sighed and exited the cafe. Hyunjin followed me and placed his hand on top of my shoulder. "It's okay hyung, I also found a cute guy a few days ago" He grinned at nowhere.

"Mind telling me who he is?" I asked with excitement as I already have someone as a victim who'll be sitting on the hot seat.