[18] exchanged numbers, and misunderstandings

Felix

When we reached the grocery store near our village, I stepped out of the car and went straight inside. I left Changbin on his place. I don't know why my actions are like this. I'm just not in the mood for today.

"Wait up!" Changbin jogged towards my direction while I was going inside the mart. He exhaled sharply and placed his hand softly on my shoulder. I removed his hand away and grabbed a shopping cart.

I saw him still following me and said: "Why are you like this? Why-" I cut him off. "Just buy your stuff and text me if you're done" He was about to leave when I shouted his name once again.

"What?!" I mouthed with annoyance. "Your number" He stated, I rolled my eyes then got my phone from my pocket and gave it to him. He typed my phone number and gave it back to me.

I continued rolling my empty shopping cart around the even though I won't buy anything. I bought a can of coke and placed a straw on it. I roam around the mart until I saw Changbin choosing between tea and coffee.

"Choose coffee. It's better" I said and left. I saw him looked at my direction with an eyebrow lifted.

I continued strolling off the empty cart. After an hour walking around with my stupid cart, I saw Changbin on the cashier area. It was also the time my phone vibrated. So I made my way to him.

Unknown Number
this is changbin and im done

"What took you so long?" I complained. "I need to buy a lot of goods" He said placing every food on the counter.

"Mhm, here" I lend him a huge amount of money. He gave me a surprised look and denied the offer.

"C'mon it's nothing" I placed the money on the counter and left him. I shoved my hands inside my pocket and stepped in the car.

I turned on the engine and opened the windows. No need for airconditioner since it's freezing cold outside.

I leaned on the driver's seat and peacefully plugged in my earphones to listen to some music.

My thoughts were building up again. The nightmare, my dad who beat up mom last- nevermind, my new neighbor and my attitude today.

But my thoughts were cut off by a knock on the front seat door. It was Changbin. He's signalling me to open the compartment so I did. He went there and placed his stuff there. Then he went on the front seat and sat quietly. I drove off.

At the middle of the road, Changbin broke the silence. "I-I'm sorry if I'm going to ask a lot of questions but... Is there any problem you have? Maybe I could help?" I rolled my eyes at him and replied. "Does anyone in this world doesn't have any problem? and I actually don't know" He hummed in response.

"You're right, maybe I'm making your 'problem' worse. I'm sorry" He sighed and leaned sadly on his seat. I was taken aback and apologized. "No, t-that's not what I mean" I said but he ignored.

"Oh, would you look at my house there. Maybe I should go and never bother you. Bye!" He hopped out of the car and got all of his things. I tried to help but he ran away. I think I messed up haha dumbass Felix.