[25] truths

Changbin

I heard a ding! after I finish eating my meal. I place the dishes on the sink and opened my phone.

•|•|•

Lix

bin! we're back!:D

•|•|•

Wait what does that even mean

•|•|•

you two were like back like ??? all cringey stuff

no bin tf we are friends now! im so happy :D

thats good!
i mean im happy for the both of u that ure back as friends and that the past wont ever bother the both of u

ik it makes me happy! lets meet at your place!

sure

•|•|•|•|•

Phew I still got a chance. Welp, they're only friends and Felix is single anyways.

A few hours later while I was eating a burger, the doorbell rang so I went downstairs and thought it was Felix.

"Hey Bin!" Felix surprised me by embracing a hug. And that's when I felt my cheeks boil.

"Hey, whats up? Why hugging me?" He frowns and smiles at me. "Thank you for hearing my rants yesterday" He hugs me one more time before removing his hug.

Both of us went out the balcony and talk about whatever dumb shits we had experienced.

Until our happy talk became a serious one. "Wait, You like Minho right? Oh geez I know a lot about him especially whenever he becomes flustered. He's your friend after all, he must be used to your cuddles right?" He was energized and bright. I can't just break this smile on his face. I was supposed to tell him about it but guess what? I can't.

"O-Oh right" Was all I can say. I don't even know what to respond.

"Are you okay? What are you thinking all about? It looks like you're on another dimension" He giggles. I look at him and stared at those precious eyes of his.

"Yeah I'm fine. And no, I was just thinking about... ugh fuck it, I don't like Minho. I like someone else" I said straightforwardly. Felix gave a 'huh' face to me and it made me laugh.

"I don't like Minho you silly. My fingers slipped that time when I sent It was Minho when it isn't even him" Felix left a consfused face and keeps his ears on me.

"Then who do you like?" He cheekily says. "Secret" I whisper on his right ear then he scrunched his nose. It was cute.

"Hey! let me give you a deal!" He shouts. "Okay gosh calm yoir voice. What is it?" Felis smirks.

My heart beats faster than a speed of a sports car. He was looking straight at my eyes with his shining eyes. His smirk could actually choke me right now(dont mind this tho jdhdjsjs) and poof he's the most perfect guy ive ever known. i like you so much, felix.