[23] late night talks

[a/n: so i mightve done some mistakes. Felix and Minho arent dating when they were highschool. It was a year before felix moved in his new house]

•|•|•|•|•

Changbin

Why does he look so hurt?

"C-Changbin?" He mumbled. "Felix why are you here?" I sat beside him and placed my hand on his. It was cold.

"No reason. I just feel like it" Lies. "But why did you run away? Minho tried following you but he lost you" He gave me a death stare that made me inhale sharply.

"He was my ex, Changbin" So it really was true. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know h-he's-" "No it's okay. It is not your fault" He deep breaths and leant his head on my shoulder.

"It was actually surprising that both of you became a thing. I didn't even know" Felix fiddles his fingers while listening. So he speaks back, "It's odd. He's your friend but you weren't aware about him" "Yeah I know. Don't mind about it" Both of us sighed in unison. Felix gave a small laugh before continuing.... "Changbin, what should I do?" He asks, looking up at me. "Talk to him" He leant back his head and mumbled something I didn't hear.

"But what about?" He asks again. "About your past dumbass" I roll my eyes at him even he couldn't see me. "Yeah I know but like how do I start a conversation and stuff?" His hands stops from fiddling, instead, he fiddles mine.

"Mind telling me what happened to your past?" I asked politely. Felix took a deep breath before telling me the story.

•|•|•|•|•

Flashback

"Where is he?" Felix taps his fingers on the wooden table and waits for Minho at their favorite place, the cat cafe. "It's like 9 in the evening" He mumbles to himself and groaned.

Felix calms himself down because he's getting too impatient amd maybe he couldn't hold it back anymore.

At the other hand, Minho was struggling between attending the dance competition this night and attending his date, Felix.

"Lee Minho, decision's final. You'll join. You were like seating there for two hours. Seems like you're ready to go" The manager of the show tells him before leaving the practice room.

'My phone's dead' He thought to himself. Minho let out a small groan before walking to the other people joining the competition. "Sorry Felix, I won't be able to go. I won't be able to propose" He sighs in defeat.

Felix and Minho were dating for five years which make Felix think that their relationship is strong enough for them to break-up. He didn't even know it's the night. The night where he will have a break down.

Felix was sitting still on the wooden chair. The boy keeps on scrolling through his phone and swiping the screen from side to side. He was just waiting for Minho. He didn't care about the cats and others. All he wanted to see right now is his boyfriend.

Felix was on the state of about to give up. He checked his phone one more time and it was 11. He waited for like 5 hours and Minho still hasn't shown himself at the cat cafe.

Out of furiousness, Felix stood on his seat and storms out of the cat cafe, gripping his phone tightly and leaving tears on his cheeks. He was very mad and he knows Minho will never come back. Minho made him a fool, Felix thought.

After that night, Felix removed Minho from his life, not even bothering to let Minho explain his side. Maybe Felix was really hurt, thinking he cheated and made himself a fool.

And Felix promised himself he will never love anyone again. (until he met Changbin)

End of Flashback

•|•|•|•|•

"O-Oh" I was speechless on the events he just told me. "I actually thought he cheated or what I'm such a dumbass" Felix face palmed and looks at me with disappointment. "No you are not. Maybe he wasn't really the one for you" I said, chuckling and dreaming it was me.

"O-Okay" He stutters and laid on the bench with me on the end of the bench, his head on top of my lap.

"Changbin, how about you? Have you ever love someone?" He asks at the middle of the silence we've made after maybe thirty seconds.

My mind wasn't functioning well after that question. I don't know if I should tell it was only him so I shook my head and stared at the sky.

"Really? Are you sure?" He asks, making sure of my answer. He stares at the sky like what I did and instead of hearing my answer, he just forget about it and ranted how beautiful the sky is.

"Just look at them, shining" He points at each star from the sky. "Well it wasn't really bad seeing those stars since I've already saw them even when the sun is shining" I said proudly.

"You mean there are stars during morning 'til afternoon?" He asks like an innocent child who just wanna learn about the galaxies.

"Yes. And it's right here!" I pointed at his freckles and pinched his cheeks. "Ow!" He shouts, laughing. "You fool, these are a mess how would these look even pretty?" He defended.

"It's literally beautiful like you. It fits your face. I like your freckles" Ok shit I was about to say I like you that time and my body just started to tense up.

"Yeah whatever" He rolls his eyes and sat up. He checked his phone and widened his eyes in shock.

"It's 2 am! What?" He said aloud. I placed my index finger on his lips and shushed him. "Not too loud" I whispered. He gave an 'okay' and started walking home.

"Thanks for the talk today Bin" The mf nickname half killed my soul. "No problem, Lix. I enjoyed this night" I smiled and both of us entered our house and collapsed myself on the bed.