[5] stores

Felix

Jisung stood from the couch and said: "Guys let's go and buy appliances" Seungmin lazily stood up and rolled his eyes. "Can you like chill? Jeongin isn't finished yet. He's still eating his food" Jisung pointed at Jeongin who was shocked when he heard his name. I chuckled. "Guys let's go. I really need appliances for my living" Jeongin put all the pizza in his mouth and gave me a thumbs up. "Let's go" He said, ready to choke everything on his mouth. All of us laughed and hopped in my car.

"Hey Felix, haven't you noticed that this place is kinda quiet?" Seungmin asked, looking at each house. "I know and I gotta be used to it"

"Why don't you just live with us on our place? It's fun though. You could do everything you want" Jeongin stated.

"I'm sorry but my parents will visit me every month" Jisung let out a sigh and replied: "Fine but let's hangout every day maybe?" "That'll be so tiring" Seungmin shot back.

"Can y'all like stop chitchatting were almost there"I said as I turn the steering wheel. "Then let's help this rich bro right here to fix his stuff on their house" Jeongin was excited by hearing the word 'helping'. This kid really loves helping people^_^

"We're here" I said as I turned off the engine and hop off my car. "Wait wait wait... How about your stuff you'll buy? Who'll bring them home?" Jisung said panicking (?)

"Don't worry, I can handle this dude" I chuckled and entered the store. At first, I saw TVs and other digital stuffs. So I started choosing the Television first.

"Hey Felix, this flat screen TV is perfect" Seungmin suggested. "Oh sure, I'd choose that too" I simply smiled.

"So do you still need a refrigerator?" Jisung asked. "Obviously yes so can you please help me choose the best one" We walked through the refrigerators.

"The best one would be the most expensive right?" Jisung lifted his eyebrows making a weird face in front of me.

"I know but the quality matters more" I heard Jeongin whispering an 'ooh' from behind.

After paying everything I've bought, the workers started to put the appliances on a truck, ready to deliver at home.

We're about to leave the store when a little(not really) man caught my eye. He was hot ngl and his face is so cute I'm gonna combust uwu.

"Hey Felix, who the hell are you looking at?" Jisung looked at the direction where I am looking and elbowed me.

"Who is it huh?" He smirked, trying to tease me. "Shut up, let's just go home" I heaved a sigh and exited the store with my annoying friends=_=