[17] notes, and hot guys

Changbin

I woke up by raindrops touching my skin. I groaned and slowly scratched my eyes. Oh gosh, the sky's getting darker and small drops of rain started touching my face. I saw a small tray beside where I slept with a sandwhich roll in a small plastic and a carton of strawberry milk. I grabbed the food and took the note beside it.

Hey Changbin! It's Felix.
Hope you enjoy your 'lil meal I made for you! Goodmorning btw! You slept here last night,
I didn't even notice I'm sorry><
If you still wanna stay here at mine,
you can use anything on my stuff!
And there's plenty of food in the ref
I also noticed you must be very hungry.
Let's go to the grocery store later!
Ill come with you
Please eat your meal and take care!
-Felix♡

Woah the note was really long. I kept the note in my pocket and ran inside since it started to rain. "Oh shoot. Now how will I go back home?" I deeply sighed and sat back at the wooden chair inside Felix's room.

I went downstairs and saw a note sticking on the ref. There's a lot of food in here! Go grab anything you want!^^

I smiled and opened the gigantic ref(which is taller than me) revealing a lot of food. Meat, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Fish, Milk, Egg, Dairy, woah just a lot. I grabbed a frozen steak and cooked it.

I placed two plates neatly on the table. One for Felix and one for me. I placed the steak on each plate and ate my lunch quietly. "Okay shoot, I almost forgot Felix made a sandwhich roll" I sighed and grabbed the sandwhich and strawberry milk on the counter where I placed it awhile ago. I ate everything and washed the dished where I ate.

I waited for Felix patiently on his couch, lying comfortably. It's been two hours since he left. Where could he be? I saw a note hanging on the main door so I took it. "Hey! I left here and will be back at 1! Please get ready we'll buy you your groceries" I heaved another sigh for the nth time and took my seat.

"When will this rain ever stop?" I groaned. "Did it took so long for you ti wait?" I heard a deep voice said. I turned my head on the main door and saw Felix standing, dripping wet.

"Oh God, no. I mean- where did you go? Why didn't you brought an umbrella with you?" I asked worriedly. "Oh shush Changbin, we just met a few days ago and you're worried as hell. We're not even close yet and I'm trying to cope up with you" He rolled his eyes and continued. "I visited Jisung's house. He's one of my bestfriends and I forgot my freaking bike at theirs. I ran going here 'til the rain reached me and I hate it. I gotta change now. Sorry for letting you wait for so long" His eyebrows were furrowed all the time he was talking and went straight to the bathroom at this floor.

I was sitting quietly on the couch, confused. Why is he like irritated or something? Did something happen? I don't know.

I saw him exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He's fucking topless I skdkssxhkwvdjdjsv.

Okay so I sharply inhaled and shook my head 'stupid fucking abs' my thoughts were cutted by Felix looking at me with confusion. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"U-Uh I- actually can you like wear your clothes right now-" I couldn't form any words. "Because it's distracting?" He chuckled and went upstairs.

'What the fucking hell Changbin' I cursed under my breath and removed the thoughts of Felix being hot as hell.

He went downstairs with a messy hair. It's so freaking hot oh my god Changbin calm tf down.

"Is anything bothering you?" He asked, aGAIN. I shook my head in response and stood on my seat and started stretching my arms.

"Take a shower. We'll go buy your groceries" He said with a deep tone and started combing his hair.

I huffed and said "What am I going to wear then?" "My hoodie dumbass. I've prepared your clothes upstairs. You may borrow them for today. Just make sure to give it back to me" He said coldly. I nodded and ran upstairs.

I took a shower and changed into a large black hoodie and brown shorts Felix lend me. I went downstairs seeing Felix waiting for me on the doorstep.

"I'll drive" He stated before handing me an umbrella. Both of us hopped in the car and went off.