[13] dinners

Changbin

When the clock struck at 5 pm, I stood up from my couch and strecthed my legs. It was really boring here in my house. I went oustide to buy myself a dinner when a guy bumped on my shoulder. The things he was carrying fell so I helped him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I stopped my words when I saw the guy's face. It was Felix. "O-Oh, Changbin" He smiled a bit, still struggling on getting his stuff.

"You went from the grocery am I right?" I asked, carrying his stuff. Both of us went in his house and placed all his grocery stuff on the counter. "Thanks for helping by the way. Do you want to have your dinner with me? It will be fine I guess... I actually eat alone all the time and... I don't know" At first I hesitated but then my mouth started saying an "okay then I'll eat my dinner with you" I mentally slapped my face and cursed. 'what the hell Changbin what are you doing'

"Good! I'll just cook here some meat and a soup to warm yourself. The season is getting cold" He said with a hushed voice. "Yeah I know.. I actually was about to buy myself a dinner" I sighed. "Luckily, I found you" I smiled at him. He wasn't even looking at me since he's starting to cook.

"Silly, are you that lazy to cook your own food?" He jokingly said. "No. I'm also alone whenever I eat and I have no one to talk to so eating with my new neighbor would be great" I replied as I leaned back on the chair I am sitting.

I scooped my phone and checked if there are any messages I received. There's none so I just played some games on my phone.

After a few minutes on playing some games, my phone battery died so I put it back on my pocket and looked at Felix who was just done cooking. "mhm, your cooking skills must be great. The food really taste so good" I complimented the younger which made his cheeks tint light pink.

"I'm also used to this, cooking the dinner myself" He said with a :] face then arranged the plates on the dinner table. "I can help" I stood up and got the other utensils and placed them nicely near the plates.

Both of us started eating quietly until Felix coughed awkwardly. "Uh, are you really this quiet?" He asked me. I swallowed my food before answering. "It depends on the person I'm talking to" I replied. "Hm, so are we already friends or still neighbors?" He asked, I stiffened my position on my seat and lowky smiled. "Uh maybe? I'm not really friendly to people who I barely know but if you want to then it's fine with me" He nodded as a reply. He finished his meal by drinking a glass of water.

I was just wiping my lips with the napkin when I saw him lending his hand. "Friends?" He asked. I smiled and shook our hands. "Friends" I olaced the dishes on the sink and faced him. "I'll wash the plates where I ate" I politely said but he resisted and said: "No need, I can do this. You can go home and sleep" After he said that, he went straight to the kitchen and started washing the dishes.

I took a seat on his comfortable sofa and turned on the TV. I saw him took a look at the living room where I am sitting. He shrugged it off and continued doing his stuff. I comfortably sat there, waiting for Felix to finish his chores.

"Hey I'm done... Why are you still here though? I thought you should go home and sleep" He asked, wiping his wet hands by a towel. "Hmm, I'm waiting for you to finish washing the dishes. I wanna say goodbye properly to you" I stood up and faced him. "Oh, you could just say you're going home then leave" He defended. "I'm sorry but as what I've said I wanna properly say goodbye and leave" I repeated my answer. I saw him roll his eyes and sighed. "Fine then, bye!" He pushed me towards his house gate. "Bye Lix" I waved goodbye and skipped towards my house. I saw him still watching me enter my house, his face was cute.

By the time I flopped on my bed, I couldn't think straight because my mind was only thinking on one person, Lee Felix.