Chapter Twenty Four:New Confessions

Freddy and Chica watches as Bonnie was trying to comfort Kaiti as best as he could, so far its no good.  Shes been depressed since the accident and hasnt ate in days. Right now Frcky was trying to get her to eat some pizza he had made. She looks up at the fox and tears up, he backs up slowly and she lowers her head crying. Freddy scratches his chin and pats her shoulder saying "Kaiti cheer up.. look we can all leave you alone if you want." She hiccups saying  "I want to talk to Bonnie alone..." They all nod as Chica sets him by the girl and leaves, Bonnie leans on Kaiti feeling her shaking sobs rock his body. He bites his lips clumsily finding her hand.  "Why Bonnie.. why did he do that?" He listens to the pain that was in her voice and squezes her hand, she wipes the tears away saying "I miss him Bon Bon.. but i know his spirit is resting along with that childs." He nods saying "Well i know now he will understand that Kaiti.. but you need to move on."

She gets up looking at Bonnie with a angry look. "Are you kidding me!? I can't just move on! I loved him and if you can't understand that Bonnie then I don't want nothing do with you!!" She tears up running off past Artic who was eating pizza, he blinks eating another piece when he saw Freddy follow the girl.  "Stupid Fazfuck...I'll show him later.."  Kaiti was crying in Middys arms while Vastra, Windy, and Chica was trying to to calm her down.  "I'm sssure he didn't mean it ssswetie.." "Yeah! You know what will cheer you up?"  Kaiti looks at Chica with a look.  "What?"  "A all you can eat buffet!" They stare at the chicken who shyly lays down. 

Kaiti sniffs laughing at the Chicken, Freddy slowly puts his hat on seeing his so called brother appear by him. "Its time Freddy.." "I know.." He walks off heading towards were Kaiti is.