Chapter Fifthteen:The Impact Of The Truth

Kaiti rocks back and fourth in the batting cage as police was bringing the mechanics body out, She had killed a human.  A human being!!  Her lion ears twitch as she hears the conversation going on between the cops.  "Killed by being stuffed into a Freddy Fazbear suit.. what could have done it?"   "Well I hear the Animatronics get antsy at night. So that's a possibility..."  "God, it's like the Salyers gir-"  "Shh!!! We're not allowed to mention that!"   Kaiti's ears perked up and she opens the curtain listening.  "What's there to keep? She tried to committ suicide didn't she."  "No.. Ed didn't want to say anything but A Animatronic really killed her.  Poor girl.." Kaiti backs up sighing about the accident, it was bad enough she remembers it but she sneaks out hearing towards pirates cove to a certain Fox. 

Foxy was cleaning his hook awaiting for it to strike 12 So he can teach Mike a lesson, He blows the dirt of his hook when the curtains was opened revealing Kaiti.  She steps glaring at him saying.  "Foxy I know what your going to do and you can't fight him." He snorts at the lion staring at the camera.  "I've been locked away for ten years lassie and I'm not gunna let some land lubber take me treasure away."  She growls under her breath staring at the Fox,  the clock hits 12 as Foxy stands up.  "Now if ye excuse me lass I've got a human to kill." "Wait Foxy!!" He walks off drowning out the lions yells,  Kaiti buffs and looks out of the curtains seeing Bonnie playing with his ears. "Hmm.. Maybey Bonnie could help.. Hey Bon-Bon!" He looks up seeing the Animatronic wave at him and he walks over to her.  "Bon-Bob have I told you your a nice guy." 

"What do you want?" She fiddles with her tail looking at the man with a sigh.  "I need you to distract Foxy for me." He crosses his arms looking at the girl, Kaiti blinks watching him uncross his arms and look at her.  "What do I get in return?"  She sighs rubbing her forehead saying.  "I'll give you a kiss." He perks up smiling saying.  "On the lips?" "Yes Bonnie.."  "Okay!" He happily skips off leaving Kaiti to get Mike,  "Oh I hope this works.."  Foxy was running down the hallway smirking. This plan was smart and he'll get his lass! Bonnie sees the Fox and he jumps in front of him saying.  "Heu Foxy wanna see a trick?"  He stops in mid tracks giving the rabbit a funny look, Kaiti sneaks past them heading in the office.  Mike looks up from the tablet seeing her and he sighs saying.  "If you cone to tell me not to fight then I'm not going to listen."  "But-"  A loud thud was heard by a scream and Kaiti knew Bonnie didn't distract him,  Foxy runs in holding the hook up growling at the man.   Kaiti looks back and fourth between them knowing there was going to be trouble.