Chapter Ten:Mike The Security Guard

The next day Kaiti was playing baseball with a few kids while a party was going on,  she swings the bat hitting a baseball into the net and the kids cheer running off to eat. Kaiti sits down watching them and she sighs sadly missing her life. Freddy watches her from the stage while preforming, she looked so sad and lonely.  She looks up as the kids leave and sees a man walk in. He looks around seeing Kaiti smile at him showing her sharp teeth and he runs into Eds office quickly, she blinks shocked about the man's behavior and rolls her eyes getting back into her Batting cage.

Mikes heart was beating rapidly as he was hiding. That Animatronic sure had pretty sharp fangs, he shakes it off and walks up to Ed. "Excuse me im here for the Security guard job.. "  Ed drops his notepad and studders saying.  "I uh.. a-'re you sure? We lost I mean had a security guard that um..." Mike tilts his hat saying.  "I know Kaiti Salyers, she passed away on the job. But I really need this..."  Ed sighs saying.  "Fine but be warned.. strange things happen."  Kaiti sighs and breaks a baseball bat over her knee feeling herself getting angry. Her eyes turned black and she screeches hitting the wall, Ed runs in seeing the Animatronic getting angry.  "Woah Kaiti calm down! It's okay it's okay."  She looks at him crying black tears and her eyes turn normal.

He pats her head and walks off to close shop, Freddy blinks surprised on how much anger she put off by just getting upset. Its best not to make her mad as otherwise not to lose a body part.  Mike walks in seeing her picking up the broken baseball bat pieces and he coughs making her look at him, she blinks and closes the curtain being shy.  Mike scratches his chin saying.  "I may like that Animatronic.." He walks off not seeing Kaiti looking at him with a smile.