Chapter One:They Can Walk!?

12:00 am

Kaiti was sitting in the office lazily playing with her tank top straps watching the camera, this was so boring and probally nothing will happen. She yawns showing off one of her canines and the phone suddenly rings scaring her out of the chair. The machine picks the message up and She pushes play and a voice came on.

"Hello? Oh, Hello!

Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact.

So I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you: there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine, so let's just focus on getting you through your first week, okay?

Uh, let's see... First there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read, eh, it's kind of a legal thing. You know. Um...

Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life.

Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing persons report will be filed within 90 days or as soon as property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced-

Blah, blah, blah.

Now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about.

Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No! If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years, and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too.

So remember: these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children, and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So just be aware; the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of "free-roaming" mode at night, uhh, something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uhh, they used to be able to walk around during the day, too, but then there was "the Bite of '87." Yeah. It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety: the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours, probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll - They'll most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now, since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza they'll probably try to uh... forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit.

Um, now that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with cross-beams, wiring, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area, so you can imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of... discomfort... and death...

Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth that would pop out the front of the mask. Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up.

But hey; first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow, uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power.."

Kaiti's mouth opens wide as she slightly gulps now regretting the job. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy was however slowly walking throughout the halls trying not to get caught by her. Chica was jumping up and down slightly humming to herself while Freddy an Bonie was talking. "I hope she let's us in! Im happy to make a new friend." Bonnie snorts at her was his body cracks and squeaks. "Yeah Chica i see that, you know the deal shell probally shit herself seeing us." "Aww.. i hope she still does." Freddy rolls his eyes and they made it to the office seeing Kaiti stare at the camera with a nervous look. Chica walks up to the door and yells loudly screeching. "Hi friend! Im Chica the chicken!! Were going to have so much fun!!" Kaiti turns around and loses her breath seeing the animatronic talking to her, Chica tilts her head at the human who was just staring at her. Bonnie walks up lenaing on the door staring. "See Chica i told you might as well kill her now!!." Freddy watches Kaiti turn pale and she faints gaining their attention. Bonnie stars to laugh and he holds his head shaking. "I never seen them do that before! Its priceless!" Chica was fanning her and glares at Bonnie. "Its not funny!"

He was still cracking up when a loud clang was herd. Freddy looks up and sighs shaking his head. "I believe Foxy is getting restless. We need to get her awake and might as well make it easy for her." Bonnie stops laughing and says "I got an idea!" He leans down and shakes her waking the teen up, Kaiti pants and the Animatronics ran off. She shakes her head not seeing those monsters no more and relaxes laying down for a nap. Foxy sneaks out of the Pirate Cove having the chance to kill the new guard, he runs down the hall heading towards the office and stops seeing Kaiti. She was asleep in her chair and was vunerable. Foxy shakes his head and walks off deciding to scare Kaiti another time.

1:00 am

Kaiti was looking at the cameras eyeing the animatronics not trusting them, they was standing in one place not watching the teen this time. Chica's feet was aching and she looked nervously at Freddy. "Fred can we move? Im losing it!" He looks back seeing Kaiti had lost focus on them was looking at Pirates Cove, he nods and they sigh finally moving. Bonnie sees a eye glowing from the curtain and he smiles looking at him. "I probally say Foxy will give her one hell of a suprise..." Chica was eating a slice of pizza and stops looking at Freddy. "So far im suprised she hasn't done anything, usually the guards will hide somewhere but her.. shes not moving is she?" Freddy nods and the gang sighs loudly. Kaiti turned the magizine she was reading when a slight " Dum dee dum dee.." Started. Thinking nothing of it she continues to read when clanging noises came, Kaiti blinks and feels goosebumps pop up on her arms. She continues to read when a Presence was felt. Kaiti looks up and sees nothing but when she looks down a fox animratronic came in screeching making her jump up and run out of the office.

Foxy stops mumbling to himself in his glitchy voice. "A-Ar s-she be breaking th rules...." He walks off stalking the girl. Kaiti was panting hard as she was running through the Pizzaria scared for life, she turns the corner running past Bonnie Chica and Freddy who was on the stage. Chica blinks suprised and stares at Freddy. "Was.. was that the guard? And was she crying." Freddy nods and Bonnie was grining making the other two glare at him. "What? Oh.. fine." Foxy walks past them lookimg for the girl. "H-hey you land luber were be the girl?" He nods as his blue eyes glow. "Yes did you scare her?" Foxy rubs his head nodding. " Out of her office to be exact." They all pointed towards the restrooms as Foxy starts to walk off, Kaiti was in the corner holding her knees and rocking back and fourth. She pants looking around hopefully not letting him see her. She looks up seeing a pair of white glowing eyes getting closer to her, Foxy steps out if the darkness holding the hook jaw agap as he was walking to Kaiti. "Hes going to kill me.. oh my god." Foxy stops in front of the girl tilting his head hissing. He lunges forward towards her as she cowards but nothing happened. She opens her eyes and sees him hugging her and faints as Foxy takes her back to the office leaving.

6:00 am

Kaiti awoke to sunlight streaming into the resurant. "Was it.. all a dream?" She looks at the camera seeing everything was normal, Ed walks in smiling seeing nothing was out of place. "Good job Kaiti! Im proud now if you can last a week." Kaiti gulps saying "Thank you sir. but does the animatronics talk on their own? Move even.." Ed gulps and say "Nope! Just your imagination from lack of sleep! I trust you can keep it a second night?" She nods and he says "Good. See ya tonight!" He walks off and Kaiti dosent beleive what she herd. Looking at the animatronics she runs off for home.