Chapter Seventeen:The New Animatronics

Ed was pacing back and fourth quietly thinking of an idea. He looks at Kaiti and the gang eating pizza then looks at Foxy sitting in the cage, Maybey..  "I know New Animatronics!!!" Kaiti stops eating her pizza and looks at Ed, he walks to them smiling like a mad man making the robots nervous.  "Guys your getting new friends!!"  Chika stares at him with a Un Amused look.  "Well get Artic the wolf and Fricky The Fox plus Windy the Husky, Liu The Lion and Vastra the Lizzard." Kaiti bops him in the head saying  "Calm down Ed! I know New Animatronics would be nice but think about it- wait did you say another lion?" She smiles big and he shakes the lion making her dizzy,  Freddy crosses his arms shaking his head at the man.   "Ed new friends would be nice but what about Mike?" He sighs rubbing his head saying.  "Mike will come back but I'm afraid we may have to dismantle Foxy."  "W-what.." Kaiti had tears in her eyes and Ed pats her head saying.  "Sorry Kaiti.. he's just dangerous. Well do it Monday so you have the week and to spend with him."  He walks off to the lion crying loudly, Chika takes Kaiti to the back as Freddy and Bonnie looks at bitting at the cage violently.  "We need to save him... Bonnie help me get the cage."  "Okay Freddy."