Chapter Five:Finding The Truth

12:00 a.m.

Kaiti rubs her eyes yawning as she holds a cover close to her. She looks at the camera quietly staring at the Gang until the phone rings.

"Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.

Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.

You know...*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*

Kaiti pulls the cover over her body and she worries about her safety now. Foxy pokes his head out of Pirates Cove studying his surroundings, he then runs out of the curtains heading Kaiti's direction. He runs past two glowing eyes and Freddy smiles walking to the office. Kaiti takes a drink of her pop when Foxy runs in, she puts the cup down giving the Animatronic a weird look and a laugh echoes loudly. Foxy shuts the right door looking at her. "Tis a bad night.. Freddy he left ye stage and is coming after ye!" She looks at the camera and sees him staring at her with two white eyes. "Uh we should leave..." Foxy grabs Kaiti's hand and they run down the hallway away from Freddy.

He slowly follows them hiding in the darkness, Kaiti was running behind Foxy panicking about the situation. They turn the corner and stops seeing Chica and Bonnie. Kaiti backs up and trips over a mask, She lands on the ground hitting her forehead against a table edge leaving a huge gash. Black envelopes her vision as Foxy picks her up and runs, she blinks hearing slight mumbling and finally blacks out. Kaiti wakes up sometime later to be back in the Spare Parts room.

She rubs her head and slowly gets up seeing the restaurant full of people who was laughing and chatting, she blinks surprised and walks out looking at the people eating pizza. Kaiti rubs her head confused about her situation until a tap on her shoulder makes her jump turning around to a starnge man. He was purple litarally all over. His white eyes stared into her soul making her shake. "Hey little girl shouldnt you be with your parents?" Kaiti glares making him back up. "First off im 16 buddy and second back off!!! The nerve of some people.." Kaiti walks off past a group of giggling children smiling. "Now theres something you dont see everyday..." Later on that night as Kaiti was looking around she notices a Golden Bear running around with a big smile. "Thats weird.."

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment

Kaiti hears the soft singing and it makes her uneasy. "H-Hello? anyone here?" She backs up into the bear and he grabs her taking her off.

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Magic

He ties the teen up as she sees the kids from earlier. They looked at her then the golden bear as he takes the mask off revealing to be the purple man. Kaiti gasps staring at him. "YOU!!!"

Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows

He laughs bringing a knife out making the children back up, he looks at Kaiti with a smirk playing at his lips. "Now now little finch. Youll be next..just enjoy the show!"

Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty
And Passion

Kaiti watches him walk up the the first child who was a young boy with short brown hair and blue eyes and stabs him repeadtly. She gasps loudly watching the horrible scene crying. "LET HIM GO STOP IT!!!"

Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
Too Weary Of Life And
Deceptions

He then goes to a little girl with blonde hair and takes the bloodied knife slashing her throat open making her bleed.

Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Awake
into The Calm And
The Quiet

He goes to a purpled hair boy begins to rips his arms and legs of slowly yet smiling sickingly about it.

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment

As Kaiti cries and struggles he grabs the last boy and mutaliates him beyond relief smiling at her while he does it.

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadow

Once he drops the body he edges up to her smiling again. "Before you die i might as well tell you my name my sweet little finch. Vincent~" He raises the knife up and She loses conscience and faints hearing his angered yells. "Hey.. ye be okay? wake up.." She groans waking up to be in a mans arms, she looks at him and screams getting out of his grip. He blinks walking to her and she screams again.

"Woah lass.. are ye okay? It's me Foxy.." Kaiti shakes her head quickly and violently. "Your not Foxy! Foxy is a animatronic!" He blinks and realizes whats going on. "Lass ye must of have hit yer head to hard. Either that or a lack of sleep. We're people.. Ed must have not tell you that. We was wearin suits remember?" Kaiti holds her head and faints again worrying the pirate.

(I made it a twist! My of was hallucinating the whole time. Please don't kill me!)